corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Help Zone, Modification and ICE Advice » car audio amp cooling fan

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author car audio amp cooling fan
!_roderzz_!

User status: Offline
14th Jul 07 at 16:53   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

right im gunna change my boot around abit and fancy a false floor so hiding the amp under a piece of wood but i need the cooling,

now i have been told a pc fan will work is this right as most are 4 pin plug i know autoleads do one but its 15quid and looks pretty boring fancy sumthin with neons lol

if someone could say or help would be great cheers
craig8
Premium Member

14th Jul 07 at 18:24   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

any 12v computer fan will work

E36 328
Richie

23rd Jul 07 at 07:19   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

They are 4 pin molex connectors but the fan will only take two wires from the molex connector..... just snip them and wire it up........

Make sure you mount the fan in accordance with the direction you need to extract hot air from
pow
Premium Member

24th Jul 07 at 23:13   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

One of the outside wires are for 12v (the other for 5v) and the middle two are ground

New Poll