corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Parts Offered » Corsa Sport 14" alloys MINT CONDITION!

Insufficient Privileges to Post
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Corsa Sport 14" alloys MINT CONDITION!
Stokie Dave

User status: Offline
15th Jul 07 at 14:20   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Set of 4 Corsa Sport alloys in as good as mint condition... no kerbing, no big scratches, all very very clean wheels!! You'd be hard pushed to find better. Selling as I've upgraded to 15's and low profile tyres.

They've got centre caps and the key to remove them. No wheel bolts though.

185/60 tyres. Back ones are Michellin Energys and fronts are Firestone Firehawk TZ200 fuelsavers. Michellins have a few mil tread, firestones are on wear lines so need changing really.

Wheels are completely straight though all balanced ready to go but would change the fronts really as pics will show.

Wheels are in Stoke-on-Trent. Would MUCH prefer collection... can meet within 20 mile radius of Stoke for 5 quid or if you insist on a courier then you'll have to pay whatever it costs or arrange collection yourself and tell me how to pack but anything I have to buy you pay for. Fairs fair.

I've uploaded lots of FULL SIZE pics from my fone camera, so please go to http://www.illusional.co.uk/sportwheels to view them. A couple of small pics in here so you know what you're looking at

Looking for £75 or nearest offer!

[Edited on 25-07-2007 by Stokie Dave]
Stokie Dave

16th Jul 07 at 23:25   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

bump offers accepted, u2u me
Stokie Dave

25th Jul 07 at 13:39   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

TTT
Stokie Dave

3rd Aug 07 at 14:12   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

ttt
Stokie Dave

4th Aug 07 at 14:02   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

offers? need rid asap i just smashed my windscreen lol
Stokie Dave

8th Aug 07 at 13:32   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

sold for 105

Insufficient Privileges to Post

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Parts Offered » Corsa Sport 14" alloys MINT CONDITION! 24 database queries in 0.1188400 seconds