corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Cars Offered » vauxhall vectra ls, 2.0 16v e/w r/c/l abs a/c

Insufficient Privileges to Post
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author vauxhall vectra ls, 2.0 16v e/w r/c/l abs a/c
Adam-D

User status: Offline
16th Jul 07 at 17:11   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

here is my vectra
i got it to be a workhorse off a lad on here
unfortunatly the gearbox let go 3 days after
so i got a recon gearbox new clutch new slave cylinder and had a garage fit them all.

im selling for what it has cost me. due to i want a car i can tow with and this, i think ill need a 4x4 with a bigger engine

it is blue,
2.0 16v, has e/w, remote central locking, abs, a/c, traction control, cd player
it is average condition body work wise it has done 92k
the boot has recived a bump so it is dented and the bumper has some misalignment, there is no damage to the back panel and the boot operates fine and doesnt leak.
it is mot'd till january
i can tax it for you for the cost of the tax so you can drive it home legal. unless you are a trader and have trade plates

brand new spare aswell

i am after £900. which it has cost me. i have done about 50 miles in it since ive owned it
3 miles on the new clutch and box.

feel free to come view it and drive it if your interested.
Adam-D

User status: Offline
16th Jul 07 at 19:37   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

provisionly sold

Insufficient Privileges to Post

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Cars Offered » vauxhall vectra ls, 2.0 16v e/w r/c/l abs a/c 24 database queries in 0.0081649 seconds