corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Cars Offered » corsa 1.5 turbo diesel for £120

Insufficient Privileges to Post
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author corsa 1.5 turbo diesel for £120
alistairj

User status: Offline
31st Jul 07 at 07:36   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

well i have a corsa diesel for sale here. the mot is unti lthe 8of August antd the tax is till the 30 of november. i dont think the car will goe through another mot so sold as spares or repairs. its got too mus rust in the chassis to be worth putting through one. would pass if it didnt have the rust in it.

however the engine and box are mint. they had a full cambelt change just over 10k ago and its the izuzu 1.5 turbo engine. is a great runner just a shame about the bosy. will drive perfectly. so therefore all am asking is £120 or i will break i up on ebay for more. good for parts and what have you.

thanks, any problems or enquiries am on 07890124003, oh and the car is blue. car can be driven away perfectly. using it for work still
paul.mitchell1984

31st Jul 07 at 10:02   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

what blue is the car??as if its the right colour i may get some parts
scottc1088

31st Jul 07 at 19:13   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

any pics? no tax or test?
where is it located

Insufficient Privileges to Post

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Cars Offered » corsa 1.5 turbo diesel for £120 24 database queries in 0.0057659 seconds