corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » Geek Day » Grrrrr

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Grrrrr
Jules S
Premium Member

User status: Offline
6th Aug 07 at 20:08   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Bugger,

Loaded a game off CD earlier, and now I have no sound at all

Any ideas?

I'm a near numpty at such things....some help would be mucho appreciated
willay
Organiser: South East, National Events
Premium Member

6th Aug 07 at 20:49   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

silly i know, but rebooted?
Jules S
Premium Member

6th Aug 07 at 21:11   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by willay
silly i know, but rebooted?

FFS,

I should delete this thread but perhaps it should stay to illustrate what a cunt I am where it comes to computers.....what a muppet I am

Cheers Willay
John

6th Aug 07 at 21:16   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

If there is ever anything wrong with a computer, or most electronics for that matter, always try a restart first.

Unless its something like the computer is keeping a plane in the air or something etc.
Jules S
Premium Member

6th Aug 07 at 21:37   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by John
If there is ever anything wrong with a computer, or most electronics for that matter, always try a restart first.

Unless its something like the computer is keeping a plane in the air or something etc.

GLOL

Yeah,

Been working on the bloody things for 20 years now and I STILL forget that...i was chatting to the mrs on msn and didnt want to turn off.

Bloody numptie I am, I even phoned the helpline on my washing machine the other day before thinking a reboot would be a better idea

New Poll