corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » Sports Day » SU to sue WHU

New Poll
  <<  1    2    3    4  >> Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author SU to sue WHU
Nath

User status: Offline
16th Aug 07 at 17:06   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

http://www.skysports.com/story/0,19528,11661_2664984,00.html

YAWN YAWN YAWN YAWN
YAWN YAWN YAWN

FUCKING YAWN

--DAN--

16th Aug 07 at 17:07   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

They need to give up on this.
Nath

16th Aug 07 at 17:09   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I've actually started to feel hatred towards SU because of all this.

richard_cooper

16th Aug 07 at 17:16   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

They need to get over it

Why should they get any money, they got relegated by loosing football games over 9 or so months
jr

16th Aug 07 at 17:35   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

as you said nath, yawn

this is from our fanzine site

Get your Kevin McCabe postcards here ...

Want to send Sheffield United's bungling gobshite of a Chairman a reminder of what he's missing this season?

Thanks to KUMB member Neil Hart you can now send your very own Premiership postcard to McCabe by printing this page and attaching a stamp.

There's no need to supply an address as we've already done that for you!

Each time West Ham United play away from home in the Premier League this season KUMB will produce a postcard featuring a different scene from each part of the country.

This week's postcard depicts the Birmingham Bullring in all its glory as the Hammers prepare to face the Blues this weekend.

So without further ado ...

http://www.kumb.com/gallery/wuwh_01.jpg
Marc

16th Aug 07 at 17:42   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

lol
Russ

16th Aug 07 at 17:58   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

30million :LOL:
Nath

16th Aug 07 at 17:59   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by jr
as you said nath, yawn

this is from our fanzine site

Get your Kevin McCabe postcards here ...

Want to send Sheffield United's bungling gobshite of a Chairman a reminder of what he's missing this season?

Thanks to KUMB member Neil Hart you can now send your very own Premiership postcard to McCabe by printing this page and attaching a stamp.

There's no need to supply an address as we've already done that for you!

Each time West Ham United play away from home in the Premier League this season KUMB will produce a postcard featuring a different scene from each part of the country.

This week's postcard depicts the Birmingham Bullring in all its glory as the Hammers prepare to face the Blues this weekend.

So without further ado ...

http://www.kumb.com/gallery/wuwh_01.jpg

excellent!!!
chris-sri

16th Aug 07 at 18:01   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

When will they accept that they were not relegated because of Tevez they were relegated because they were consistantly shit over 38 games

[Edited on 16-08-2007 by chris-sri]
Marc

16th Aug 07 at 18:04   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Couldn't have put it better myself!
BigSte

17th Aug 07 at 11:00   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

WHU are dodgy as fuck....if Tevez was West Hams player why did they only get £2m..... dodgy cunts just want to sweep it under the carpet.

They broke the rules/law and they will be sued like anyone else...to be honest as a Sheff Utd fan I didnt want them to go to High Court or whatever after the disciplinary hearing kept their decision but United now have fresh evidence that arose after that hearing apparently proving WHU acted unfairly so I think we have every right to sue for damages
Cosmo

17th Aug 07 at 11:02   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I do think their was something more dodgey than initially thought which was highlighted by WHU only getting £2m for Tevez when they were sure they owned him outright which is what the FA wanted to see.

But SU can GTF tryign to sue them. Just let it drop - you didnt get enough points to stay up and thats why you are down. Next they'll sue their forwards for not scoring and goalie for letting goals in.
BigSte

17th Aug 07 at 11:08   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Last season we weren't good enough which I will admit....but West Ham cheated and as a result of them cheating they stayed up...

Why should SU bend over and be shafted by WHU.... £30m would ease the pain a little so game on.

We have 2 new strikers, one that scored more goals than anyone else in England and Scotland last year and Beattie....don't think we will struggle up front this year....midfield is our problem
antscorsa

17th Aug 07 at 11:10   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

to be fair whu would never have stayed up without tevez!!
i think definetyl soemthing fishing was going on and compensation is right but personally think 30m is a bit much
Cosmo

17th Aug 07 at 11:12   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

They didnt cheat, the player could of come and played for them (as shown by United and Liverpool with the two players) in a legal way but they cocked up on the contracts.

So I wouldnt call it cheating, I'd call it fucking up the paperwork...and for that the fine was what they should of got, not docked points, not getting sued for millions.
mattwhite

17th Aug 07 at 11:18   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

to be fair if SU sue west ham the surely Watford and Charlton will be able to follow suit... and maybe any teams which lost points against west ham might look for some form of compensation.

I just cant see it happening...
BigSte

17th Aug 07 at 11:29   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

your right Watford and Charlton could follow suit so I cant see anything coming of it cos it would just put WHU out of business dishing out 3 lots of £30m...

just dont think they should get away with it....
The cries of stand up if you hate Wednesday are gone now down at the Lane and replaced with West Ham, oh the joy
Nath

17th Aug 07 at 11:36   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Cosmo

17th Aug 07 at 11:47   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

TBH its a good job no one really give a shit about SU other than thier own small group of fans.
strick206

17th Aug 07 at 11:48   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Cosmo
TBH its a good job no one really give a shit about SU other than thier own small group of fans.

Gsi_Ire

17th Aug 07 at 11:51   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Cosmo
They didnt cheat, the player could of come and played for them (as shown by United and Liverpool with the two players) in a legal way but they cocked up on the contracts.

So I wouldnt call it cheating, I'd call it fucking up the paperwork...and for that the fine was what they should of got, not docked points, not getting sued for millions.

i have to agree with you there! yes tevez kept them up, becuase tevez and the rest of the team where better than SU.

the WH players who played better than SU over the course of a season didn't deserve to be relegated, they played better than SU..... WH the club deserved to be punished, and were!

[Edited on 17-08-2007 by Gsi_Ire]
Hammer

17th Aug 07 at 11:55   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

The fact Watford and Charlton have bitten their lip, maybe begrudgingly but still, tells me Sheffield United are just a bunch of bitter bastards.

They should maybe concentrate on getting back in with the big boys rather than dragging on legal pursuits up blind alleys.
jr

17th Aug 07 at 12:00   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

what is wrong with some of you

heff utd went down because they were'nt good enough sueing us

Sheff united fans seem to have forgot about the who kabba incident, when they were just as dodgy

notice how other teams arent
jr

17th Aug 07 at 12:01   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by BigSte
Last season we weren't good enough which I will admit....but West Ham cheated and as a result of them cheating they stayed up...

Why should SU bend over and be shafted by WHU.... £30m would ease the pain a little so game on.

We have 2 new strikers, one that scored more goals than anyone else in England and Scotland last year and Beattie....don't think we will struggle up front this year....midfield is our problem

how did we cheat, please explain

or have you just read the sun to much, and listend to the bollocks in the papers
jr

17th Aug 07 at 12:02   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by BigSte
WHU are dodgy as fuck....if Tevez was West Hams player why did they only get £2m..... dodgy cunts just want to sweep it under the carpet.

They broke the rules/law and they will be sued like anyone else...to be honest as a Sheff Utd fan I didnt want them to go to High Court or whatever after the disciplinary hearing kept their decision but United now have fresh evidence that arose after that hearing apparently proving WHU acted unfairly so I think we have every right to sue for damages

Wrong again, how many times in this sub forum do i need to type the same thing till people understand

<<  1    2    3    4  >>

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » Sports Day » SU to sue WHU 23 database queries in 0.0186670 seconds