corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Cars Offered » Gas Gas Raga Pro 300 -Trials bike

Insufficient Privileges to Post
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Gas Gas Raga Pro 300 -Trials bike
baza31

User status: Offline
20th Aug 07 at 16:18   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I have for sale a brand new 2004 Gas Gas pro raga 300cc trials bike, I purchased two of these in 2004 at £3700 each and I imported them from spain. RRP in the uk was £4200. The bike is still in the box and on the original crate.

I want £2600 no offers and no part ex's

cheers
aidy1985

25th Aug 07 at 21:58   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

aup mate u got any pics of the bike
RichR
Premium Member

27th Aug 07 at 08:46   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

shame its not a 250; II'd snap your hand off.

Very good bikes these, 2004 was when Gas Gas updated the frames for a thinner lighter weight design.

The bikes are so agile, 300 would be a bit too much power for a beginner but for someone with a bit more experience they're top bikes

pics of my other 2004 Gas Gas

Insufficient Privileges to Post

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Cars Offered » Gas Gas Raga Pro 300 -Trials bike 24 database queries in 0.0098100 seconds