corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » Sports Day » West Ham to sign Adriano.

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author West Ham to sign Adriano.
--DAN--

User status: Offline
28th Aug 07 at 16:40   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Breaking news on SSN now, possible season long loan. 100k a week.
strick206

28th Aug 07 at 16:49   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

i read this morning he didnt want to sign on a loan deal to anyone

united should loan him if he sorted his problems out, alcoholism and partying
Tommy

28th Aug 07 at 16:55   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

West Ham need to stop trying to get players above there station
Marc

28th Aug 07 at 16:57   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

West Ham are like a crap Chelsea
Russ

28th Aug 07 at 17:04   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

chelsea are more like a good west ham tbh
Hammer

28th Aug 07 at 17:16   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

They need to stop buying strikers and sort other areas out tbh!
antscorsa

28th Aug 07 at 19:36   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

thought man city wanted him!! i can see him going man city than westham
Robbo

28th Aug 07 at 20:37   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Apparently Arsenal turned down a loan move for him!
Tom

29th Aug 07 at 09:49   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

He turned down man city, maybe he only wants to be in london cos' he thinks it'll be better for partying
Jules

30th Aug 07 at 14:47   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Amazing player, skillful, fast, powerful - but he's a typical youngster - surrounded by idiot hanger-ons who constantly lead him astray, if he fucked them off and concentrated on his football he'd be a world superstar.
strick206

30th Aug 07 at 14:50   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Jules
Amazing player, skillful, fast, powerful - but he's a typical youngster - surrounded by idiot hanger-ons who constantly lead him astray, if he fucked them off and concentrated on his football he'd be a world superstar.

and the death of his dad i think it was sent him off the rails

he needs to get away from inter to restart his career, would be a brilliant signing if he sorts himself out
strick206

30th Aug 07 at 14:56   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

i was at the united vs inter game

you could tell he was fucked up then

first touch, mis-kick, and literally second touch, brilliant own goal

but after that, he gave a glimpse of his quality and talent,

united should get him on loan, see how it goes, he'd be the bargain of the century if he sorted himself out
Hammer

30th Aug 07 at 15:07   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:

A 25 year old youngster? Also how did you come to that conclusion without having acute information about his social circle? I just think he has an arrogance which outshines his ability. Never liked his style of play personally but he scores goals and that wins matches.
Cosmo

30th Aug 07 at 15:29   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I wish we would sign him. Under the right manager he could be amazing again, and is well suited to the Prem style of play IMO.
jr

30th Aug 07 at 15:37   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Russ
chelsea are more like a good west ham tbh

Jules

30th Aug 07 at 16:17   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Hammer
quote:

A 25 year old youngster? Also how did you come to that conclusion without having acute information about his social circle? I just think he has an arrogance which outshines his ability. Never liked his style of play personally but he scores goals and that wins matches.

25 year old youngster is a relative term - relative to real life events and not to other young footballers - how many 25 years olds do you know that go out on thelash every weekend? Probably quite a lot, this is where he is a "typical youngster", maybe I should of worded it a "typical 25 year old".
As a Inter fan I tend to follow the progress on and off the pitch of their players, many times there have been pictures of him falling out of nightclubs at stupid-o-clock a day or two before a match, he got in with the wrong crowd and it's hurt his career badly.
Yes the death of his Dad knocked him back, it would to anyone, but it was a fair while after that sad event that he went off the rails - he actually knuckled down and up'd his game in the immediate aftermath of his Dads death.
He only needs to get away from Inter on a loan - it was Inter to kick started his career so to say that they are harming him is rubbish, Massimo Moratti has been very generous, understanding and patient with Adriano through his difficult times but his patience has seemingly run out and now it's up to the lad himself to decide what he wants to do - either go on loan, get himself back to the play that us, as Inter fans, know he is and repay that faith put in him so many times, or throw away what is a huge talent and let it all go to waste.
I hope he takes option number 1, maybe a year outside of Serie A and Italy may make him realise just how good he's got it at Inter and reignite his passion again.

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » Sports Day » West Ham to sign Adriano. 23 database queries in 0.0188019 seconds