corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Help Zone, Modification and ICE Advice » V6 brakes,Speedlines & Coilovers.

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author V6 brakes,Speedlines & Coilovers.
DaNnY_LaD

User status: Offline
1st Sep 07 at 12:25   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Im Wondering with speedlines will i need spacer when i put coilovers on the corsa? As ive got 288mm v6/turbo brakes ?

thanks
Kurt

1st Sep 07 at 13:04   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

depends how low and what coilovers, i know if i go any lower with my fk's my tyres catch, this is on 16inch alessio 2's btw
DaNnY_LaD

1st Sep 07 at 13:26   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Il be lookin at about 350 for set of coilovers and will be goin down -60mm all round or lower...So shud i buy spacers to be safe as there on ebay for 5er posted...would 3mm do?
DaNnY_LaD

1st Sep 07 at 18:41   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

ttt
andys sxi
Premium Member

1st Sep 07 at 18:57   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

on my old corsa b 1.2 i had to use the spacers with the coilovers. but my corsa i have got now i havent had to its a 1.6 sport and i had to higher the suspension cus of the weight differance so thats y i havnt had to use them. the tyre is quiet close to them but it never rubs and i have got spax rsx coilovers. so just depends which coilovers u have got i would try them on b4 u get spacers

[Edited on 01-09-2007 by andys sxi]

April 08 feature car
DaNnY_LaD

1st Sep 07 at 20:08   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Im gettin a decent set of fk imo....
STEvieXE

1st Sep 07 at 21:15   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

mines ok with speedlines fk coilovers and v6 brakes. saying that havent had the suspensions set up in it yet..

wheels clear the brakes by a few mm tho
ScottBeck

2nd Sep 07 at 22:21   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

i had 256 brakes and fk 's and now fully set up don't rub bt didnt quite clear the brakes but now bout some 288s so ill let you know what there like when fitted

New Poll