corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Parts Offered » c20let (coscast) £900, complete with everything to do a conversion!

Insufficient Privileges to Post
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author c20let (coscast) £900, complete with everything to do a conversion!
bolton

User status: Offline
1st Sep 07 at 19:13   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

c20let engine (coscast), done 125k runs mint and quiet, had a top end rebuild 4k ago,never been chipped until 500 miles ago when i turned it up alittle to 11psi, no smoke,taps,rattles etc etc, comes complete with a chipped (collins) pj ecu, afm, all boost pipes/water pipes standard intercooler, rad, cone filter etc etc, everything for doing a conversion into another vehicle
£900 no offers
could deliver upto 40 miles away for fuel costs, thanks

Andyrs1800

1st Sep 07 at 21:35   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I owned this car for a bit and drove it to work and back for about 3 months, had no probz with it at all, v-smooth, v-quiet, Grab a good engine while you can, Before i have it back
bolton

2nd Sep 07 at 15:23   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

up!
gaz50

2nd Sep 07 at 15:53   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

hi interested in the engine would you consider bringing it up to east yorkshire for £100 let me know gary
gaz50

2nd Sep 07 at 17:05   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

get back to me
wovic@aol.com
cheers gary
bolton

2nd Sep 07 at 18:33   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

a fellow members coming up tomorrow to look/buy, if it falls through i'll be in touch! thanks

Insufficient Privileges to Post

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Parts Offered » c20let (coscast) £900, complete with everything to do a conversion! 24 database queries in 0.3850701 seconds