corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Cars Offered » Corsa Gsi! NEW LOWER PRICE! SOLD!! SOLD!! SOLD!!

Insufficient Privileges to Post
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Corsa Gsi! NEW LOWER PRICE! SOLD!! SOLD!! SOLD!!
keke

User status: Offline
2nd Sep 07 at 17:38   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

My much Loved Corsa Gsi is up for sale as i have done all the shows i wanted to do with it and its time to let someone else have as much fun with it as i have as it really is a stunning car.

Its a 1994 L reg in Carabic Blue, its a c16xe Engine and its done 118,000 miles but the engine still runs superb and doesn't miss a beat, its been lowered 60mm at the front and 80mm at the back on G-max Shocks and Springs, it has the standard Gsi Wheels but in White with 6 month old Tyres on, it has a Remus Stainless Steel Straight through Exhaust Centre section with a 4" Stainless Steel Backbox made by Longlife Exhausts, it is Very loud with a nice Rasp to it, its got clear smoked rear lights and side repeaters, the badges are also white, its got drilled front brake discs with uprated brake pads, its been chipped and i was told by the last owner it has bigger cams but i have no proof of this, its got a drilled airbox, it also has a fse power boost valve, it has Calibra Front Leather seats which look really good, Its recently had a new Spoiler, Crank shaft and Camshaft Sensor, Speedo Sensor, Front and Rear Brake disc's pads and Shoes, a Full Service, 4 Brand new Tyres 6 Months ago, it has a Few minor marks and Tiny bits of rust and a tiny dent on the drivers side front wing, But overall is in good condition, It has tax untill the end of September and Mot untill the end of January. The stickers can be removed if the buyer wants as i am a signwriter by trade, This really is a stunning and eye catching car and gets lot's of attention at the many show's i have been to. I believe i have listed this car as honestly as i can and if i think of anything else that i have forgotten i will add it as i remember, i am looking for £1600ono.
The Number plate will not be sold with the car and is in the process of being transferred at the moment.

Now £1400ono!

[Edited on 09-09-2007 by keke]
keke

3rd Sep 07 at 19:48   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Bump!
BarnshaW

3rd Sep 07 at 20:01   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

bump for ace car, reminds me of mine
keke

3rd Sep 07 at 20:25   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Cheers Buddy much appreciated!
penelope

4th Sep 07 at 21:30   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

still not sold it yet . its been months
keke

5th Sep 07 at 05:17   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Decided not too because i had shows to go to but now the show season is over its time to move on! it has not been for sale for about 3 months!
GTS-T Rob

5th Sep 07 at 17:03   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

hi mate, i nodded you as i come past the other week, on the dual carridgeway towards cambridge area, i was driving the white gsi

your car looked clean as!

good luck with the sale buddy
keke

5th Sep 07 at 17:50   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Hello mate, yer i remember your car is nice mate dont often see them in white now, cheers for your comment mate.
penelope

5th Sep 07 at 18:16   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

your stikers r chavtastic
penelope

5th Sep 07 at 21:09   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

u would hit a girl .. oo big man
corsa1.4

5th Sep 07 at 21:16   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

keke, if its any conselation i think it looks fuck!ing ace! the decals suit it a lot, i would without a doubt have this car off you if i wasnt 18 with 3 claims and a speeding conviction, nice car mate hope the sale goes well, if i end up getting one the same colour you dont mind if i copy the decal idea do you? cheers,
keke

6th Sep 07 at 04:31   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Hey corsa 1.4 cheers for your comments of course i dont mind you copying the stickers, hope you get 1 one day as they are really fun cars.
keke

7th Sep 07 at 15:48   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Bumpty Bump!
keke

8th Sep 07 at 18:46   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Now Sold!
corsa1.4

9th Sep 07 at 19:16   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

glad it sold mate, im getting one the same colour in a bout 2 weeks, ill put pics up when i get it, one of the nicest gsi around hopes its gone to someone who's gonna respect it!
keke

9th Sep 07 at 20:03   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

cheers mate top man! hope you have fun with urs mate they are great cars and yer id like to see pics of it mate.

Insufficient Privileges to Post

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Cars Offered » Corsa Gsi! NEW LOWER PRICE! SOLD!! SOLD!! SOLD!! 24 database queries in 0.0098398 seconds