corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Parts Offered » Mantzel Inlet x14xe x16xe £250

Insufficient Privileges to Post
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Mantzel Inlet x14xe x16xe £250
gingerob

User status: Offline
13th Sep 07 at 14:18   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I started a project which i never finished due to lack of time. For sale i have an Mantzel Inlet Manifold which i fitted to my corsa x14xe but never ran as i never finished rebuilding the rest of the engine. It's in an as new condition with bolts and the throttle body from my corsa attatched.

It's gathering dust now so i would like to know who could give me the best offer on it... I'm sure it would do good for some looking to complete their motor and add a few more horses.

I've also got a fitting instruction manual printed off the net, however it is in german but the pictures are easy to follow.

Please go to the following link for pictures.

>Click here for pics<

I'm still waiting for a cheque which has not arrived yet from someone from the forum so it's back up for sale . I would like £250. I will dispatch the same day once payment has arrived.

Thanks
ScottBeck

15th Sep 07 at 14:38   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

you have u2u
gingerob

15th Sep 07 at 15:12   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

u2ud back.

Insufficient Privileges to Post

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Parts Offered » Mantzel Inlet x14xe x16xe £250 24 database queries in 0.0388398 seconds