corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Parts Offered » Corsa C Facelift REAR bumper + Steiny splitter; Custom smooth job! Must see!

Insufficient Privileges to Post
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Corsa C Facelift REAR bumper + Steiny splitter; Custom smooth job! Must see!
J20N0 G

User status: Offline
25th Sep 07 at 07:27   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I've had a change of plan and my bumper may possibly be up for grabs... and the exhaust will aswell but like I say, I'll need to think about it.

I don't know what to ask for it tbh. The splitter alone is £175 from Rossiters, Colour coded bumpers are about £100, the fogs cost me money to get tinted professionally and then theres the fact that it's uber smoothed by one of the best bodyshops in the country which set me back an absolute fortune.

£300 and it's gone!

[Edited on 25-09-2007 by J20N0 G]
J20N0 G

25th Sep 07 at 07:28   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

PS. There is no other rear bumper like this in the UK as of yet. It's painted in Sapphire Black 20R and does look absolutely mint.. got so much attention at Trax :]
J20N0 G

25th Sep 07 at 18:04   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

bump
Dan.H

25th Sep 07 at 19:49   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

free bump for the smoothness
J20N0 G

25th Sep 07 at 20:46   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Cheers duck.

Picture makes it look a bit plop tbh. Looks amazing in person and grabs attention from everyone.
J20N0 G

26th Sep 07 at 17:05   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

bump

Insufficient Privileges to Post

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Parts Offered » Corsa C Facelift REAR bumper + Steiny splitter; Custom smooth job! Must see! 24 database queries in 0.1245601 seconds