corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Regional Groups & Events » North West and North Wales » Cars for sale everyone.... (Rx-7) 13.8729 quarter!

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Cars for sale everyone.... (Rx-7) 13.8729 quarter!
Ryk

User status: Offline
1st Oct 07 at 17:51   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

It's time to say goodbye so if anybody knows someone who might be interested please let me know and I'll tell them everything about it.
Thankyou people!
Ps. I won't be attending Octobers meet due to Jap Fest...

£6495

[Edited on 07-10-2007 by Ryk]
IvIarkgraham
Premium Member

1st Oct 07 at 17:51   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

what you getting instead?
Ryk

1st Oct 07 at 17:57   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

A better business lol.
I'm taking it off the road as soon as some salt is put down anyway but I've got three vehicles now so its quite a few expenses. I've been using my Astra van quite a bit but don't like overtaking in it.

I've just got an extremely good condition Nova saloon so i'll be blasting round in that till next year when i'll be getting a corsa like my old one. (but quicker lol)
Andrew

1st Oct 07 at 21:27   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Did you ever start up the valeting side of things?

Handy to know when i can't be arsed cleaning the cars
DAZ1985

1st Oct 07 at 21:52   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

nice cars rx7 are
Ryk

5th Oct 07 at 09:56   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Andrew
Did you ever start up the valeting side of things?

Handy to know when i can't be arsed cleaning the cars

No affraid not, been far to busy to even think about anything else at the moment! However if you want to pop down for a natter we can give your ride a good clean, got all the struff to do it at my shop, I do all my cars there lol!
Andrew

5th Oct 07 at 15:50   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Niceone
vaux-tech

5th Oct 07 at 17:46   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

remember your rx-7 from a cruise the other month. drove from clitheroe to blackburn in that huge convoy and remember your car at the side of the road, filming everyone as we drove by. this car is awesome!
Ryk

5th Oct 07 at 17:55   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Cheers mate, didn't realise anyone from that convoy was on here! You going down to Rotheram tomorrow?? Apparently a big cruise happening, i'm meeting a few Burnley lads at Colne Asda tomorrow evening at 6.30. Anybody's welcome!
Lisa

5th Oct 07 at 21:05   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

good luck with sale ryk
vaux-tech

6th Oct 07 at 16:23   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Ryk
Cheers mate, didn't realise anyone from that convoy was on here! You going down to Rotheram tomorrow?? Apparently a big cruise happening, i'm meeting a few Burnley lads at Colne Asda tomorrow evening at 6.30. Anybody's welcome!

ye, im from Byebyegti.com, a few of us came to the cruise that nite, remember your rims being absolutely immaculate!
Ryk

7th Oct 07 at 00:23   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by vaux-tech
quote:
Originally posted by Ryk

ye, im from Byebyegti.com, a few of us came to the cruise that nite, remember your rims being absolutely immaculate!

Ha yeah that'd be because she's cleaned religiously and doesn't ever see the rain lol. I always feel better when my cars clean, its sad but my nova's the same. I chamois that if its clean and has dew on it so it doesn't leave water marks. (did I just admit that? D'oh!)

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Regional Groups & Events » North West and North Wales » Cars for sale everyone.... (Rx-7) 13.8729 quarter! 23 database queries in 0.0098319 seconds