corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » Those with toad alarms, with dual shock sensors in here

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Those with toad alarms, with dual shock sensors in here
Toby
Premium Member

User status: Offline
5th Oct 07 at 16:38   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

just had my toad fitted with dual shock senors but the dual shock sensor only works on the passinger side, is this normal or has he been a lazy bugger and not done the drivers side? i mean everything else has been so good i just in two minds on whether its a standard thing or him just fucking it off (whihc i cant belivev tbh) anyways any info appreicated
DAZ1985

5th Oct 07 at 16:39   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

dual zone shock sensor? thats different to dual zone proximity isnt it?
Toby
Premium Member

5th Oct 07 at 16:44   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

yeah dual proximity is where you get to close and it gives a warning didnt want that as bus goes past my house and would set it off all the time, dual shock is where a light touch gives a warning and a bang or second impact sets it off
DAZ1985

5th Oct 07 at 16:57   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Is the control unit in the middle of the car?

The zone it makes doesnt go through metal and needs to be central in the car
Toby
Premium Member

5th Oct 07 at 17:05   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

iirc he told me that the dual shock was on impact as opposed to zonal so the box posisiton(which is under glovebox) wouldnt make a difference
DAZ1985

5th Oct 07 at 17:09   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

if its proximity then it needs to be where the gear stick is.

dual zone microwave senses air movement
Toby
Premium Member

5th Oct 07 at 17:22   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

yeah i understood that but its a dual shock sensor, it beeps on light impact and then alarm sounds under on second or harder impact
DAZ1985

5th Oct 07 at 17:28   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

its too far over the passenger side of the car

try moving it if you can to a central position but it will need to be mounted to something fairly solid and not plastic interior parts

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » Those with toad alarms, with dual shock sensors in here 22 database queries in 0.3960681 seconds