corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Cars Offered » 2.0 16v P Reg Unfinished project

Insufficient Privileges to Post
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author 2.0 16v P Reg Unfinished project
Mistamist

User status: Offline
9th Oct 07 at 10:10   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Fully running 20XE Conversion Corsa B with facelift front bumper. partially stripped interior. Spax RSX Coilover Kit, Lenso RS5 Alloys with Uniroyal Rainsport tyres (loads of tread left), gearbox either needs a new clutch or a service as its getting a bit noisy but these can be picked up at next to nothing.

Has been sitting in my carpark for over 8 months, i start it every couple of weeks and there is never any smoke. was put up for sale before but had to hold back as the dvla took an interest in me swapping my plates and took a stupidly long time to sent the paperwork through, all sorted now.

will add pics shortly when get into my email and get my fileden password.

£1300
JM_16v

9th Oct 07 at 12:07   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

hi MI5T uve taken so long to sell i actually have money know i got a new msn so u2u me ur addy and stuff
JM_16v

9th Oct 07 at 21:55   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

look forward to pics but...

Insufficient Privileges to Post

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Cars Offered » 2.0 16v P Reg Unfinished project 24 database queries in 0.0084162 seconds