corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » Geek Day » Assassins Creed gameplay vids

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Assassins Creed gameplay vids
Russ

User status: Offline
14th Oct 07 at 09:11   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

pre-fukin-ordered!

http://uk.media.xbox360.ign.com/media/834/834724/vid_2159690.html
Steve
Premium Member

14th Oct 07 at 10:24   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

does look amazing, enemy ai looks a bit rough, not sure if thats just because its not finished, but for example, just after he killed the guy and was surrounded by guards, he was fighting one guy and backing into two other guards with swords that could have just stabbed him, but for some reason they just stood there
Marc

14th Oct 07 at 11:01   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Looks good.

Either the controls are either really easy or really hard. When hes flying through the air and hangs on to a window ledge, looks like he'll just grab it with no effort put in from the player. Also. when he throws the knives or whatever they are and they're on target.
Steve
Premium Member

14th Oct 07 at 11:03   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

i thought that about the knives too
Marc

14th Oct 07 at 11:06   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I think this is where computer games are heading with this type of game though.
Steve
Premium Member

14th Oct 07 at 11:07   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

playing games these days is more like reading a book, or watching a movie, you know your going to complete it, its just a case of sitting there and playing it

bring back lives imo

[Edited on 14-10-2007 by Steve]
Marc

14th Oct 07 at 11:13   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I am envious of some of these XBox360 games and would love something similar for the Wii. I know it can't live up to the 360's graphics and processors etc but more games in this vein ie RE4, Man Hunt etc would be amazing for the controls.
Steve
Premium Member

14th Oct 07 at 11:16   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

i also thnk they should just fuck off difficulty settings and just make it challenging, so not quite stupidly hard and not so easy but just challenging for everyone.

you never heard me or Henry Russell at primary school coming in saying, yeah i completed mario on easy
Marc

14th Oct 07 at 11:22   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Funilly enough, I didn't go to school with you, so no, I've never heard you or young Henry say that.

I think all games should progressively get harder as you work through the game. Chances are as you progress you master the controls and become aware of the surroundings etc. Not that I've played BioShock, Halo etc but it doesn't appear to be the case with them?

I can't mention many Wii games, but Red Steel and Resident Evil definatley get harder as you progress and those no way they would be completed in 20 hours.
Steve
Premium Member

14th Oct 07 at 11:23   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Henry took a shit in my den up the garden once and got it all down his leg, my mum had to wash it off
Russ

14th Oct 07 at 11:59   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

apparently the "action key is "just hold a". so all that fancy jumping up walls is just a case of holding down A and steering your assassin, the citys look immense. i love the idea of being able to be 100% stealthy or 100% full on with any amount of the in between.
Steve
Premium Member

14th Oct 07 at 12:07   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

FFS whats the point in it doing it all for you, this angers me

[Edited on 14-10-2007 by Steve]
Marc

14th Oct 07 at 12:15   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I knew it

New Poll