corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Help Zone, Modification and ICE Advice » HELP!!!! Wiring kit.

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author HELP!!!! Wiring kit.
MastahP

User status: Offline
22nd Oct 07 at 14:13   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I have a Autolead dual amp wiring kit.

K, so obviously the single fuse goes next to the battery then the power wire into the boot where it need sto be split.

Do I use the distribution block to split the 0gauge into two and then use the twin fuses for the earths coming off the amps so it joins back into a 0gauge for the earth or vise verser or am I totally wrong haha?

Cheers
tom_simes
Show Staff
Organiser: South Wales
Premium Member

22nd Oct 07 at 14:22   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Use the single fuse at the battery as you said, but then I would use the fused dizzy block to split the power, and then the other dizzy block (the one on the left) to join the earths together.

Alternatively, you could just put both earths straight to earth!

The other way to do it is to use the battery terminal, and then run a small piece of 0 gauge to run to the dizzy on the left, and all the remaining power cables which were on the battery positive terminal into that?

Hope you understand!
MastahP

22nd Oct 07 at 14:32   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Life saver mate. I think Ill go option one.
I hope I dont blow owt up hehe.

New Poll