corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » Geek Day » Sony Ericsson S500i

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Sony Ericsson S500i
Mike
Organiser: North West and North Wales
Premium Member

User status: Offline
24th Oct 07 at 00:52   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Anyone had any experience of these?

Been looking for a new phone for a while, cos my K750i's playing up, and looks like it's ready for falling apart

Was considering the K850i till I saw the price on Pay as you go

Just noticed the S500i on Carphone warehouse website, never seen it before, looks alright, looks like a slightly better spec than my K750. Just wondering if anyone has had any experience of them?

Before people start saying get something else on a contract, a tenner probably lasts between a 1 1/2 - 2 months, plus I get bored easily and by the time the opportunity to upgrade has come, I'll have probably have already destroyed it through boredom. So I don't wanna be tied to a phone incase I get bored of it.

So the S500 is about £130, any opinions or alternatives around that price welcome

[Edited on 24-10-2007 by Mike B]
Munchie

24th Oct 07 at 06:37   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

play.com had them for £99 ? think it was vodafone though...not 100% sure

they seem ok though, just a mid entry SE phone? also consider W580i but i think this model is cheaper again?
Mike
Organiser: North West and North Wales
Premium Member

24th Oct 07 at 23:38   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

mmm, thanks for that, just been looking at the W580i, never seen that one before either. Looks alright. Think I'll have to nip to the Carphone Warehouse tomorrow have a proper look at them

New Poll