corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » Sports Day » Scott Sinclair - QPR on loan

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Scott Sinclair - QPR on loan
MatthewR

User status: Offline
6th Nov 07 at 13:25   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Great signing for the R's IMO i thought he would have got himself a premiership club on loan as hes that good. QPR seem to be on the up at the mo - wont be long before hes scoring
nik

6th Nov 07 at 23:59   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Am I the only one that don't think he's anywhere near good enough for the Prem (yet?!) ? Has looked useless every time he's played for Chelsea and didn't do a lot for Plymouth when they played Burnley.
MatthewR

7th Nov 07 at 10:12   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

other than the time against Burnley (whichi didnt see) he played fantastically well and sscored some good and vital goals for them whilst he was there, Mourinho though very high of him and hes no mug lol.
Maybe your right though mate as i said i thought hed a get a loan move to a premier league club
p

10th Nov 07 at 18:22   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Looks like that loan deal has paid of already, Scott is a real good player and he will make it at Chelsea having scored two this season and playing hardly any football, he's back to us in a month because of the African cup of nations!
MatthewR

12th Nov 07 at 13:11   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Cool, i look forward to seeing him develop - bout time we had a good left sided midfielder coming through
CR7
Banned

12th Nov 07 at 13:16   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Scored this weekend aswell didnt he
MatthewR

12th Nov 07 at 15:07   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

yep

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » Sports Day » Scott Sinclair - QPR on loan 23 database queries in 0.0084450 seconds