corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Cars Offered » Glacier White '93 1.2 8v

Insufficient Privileges to Post
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Glacier White '93 1.2 8v
Schlumpfy

User status: Offline
4th Dec 07 at 22:11   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

The time has come to sell my car as I want to move onto bigger things. It is a Vauxhall Corsa LS 1.2 8v on a "K" plate.
Had engine service fortnight ago.
Had new Alternator and belt at same time

The car has a mileage of 103,455
Mot'd till May
Taxed until 31/10/08
C12NZ 1.2 8v
No Powersteering

Spec:
Spax 40mm Springs Front & Rear
Universal backbox (Don't know the brand)
Wolfrace Katana's 15" Fitted with budget tyre's which have plenty of tread.
Chrome Lexus lights
Aero Flatblade wipers
Opel bootlock badge
Debadged front grill
Blue Xenon headlight bulbs
Various dashboard pieces painted in Gloss Black and Audi Silver.
Opel/Vauxhall/GM Mudflaps
Beesting Ariel
Painted Drums and Calipers
Non-Genuine Spoiler
De-wipered but i've only but a grommet in it's place
Black Sunstrip
JBL GTO 13cm speakers in front doorcards
JBL 6x9's in parcel shelf

The car is also fitted with a "Sparkrite" alarm but has no central locking. The alarm is very sensitive, i.e. if a car with a loud exhaust goes past it goes off, but there's a screw on the side that you turn to adjust the sensitivity. I've never bothered with it as i live in a relatively crime-free area and when i park at work it's under surveillance cameras.
When i first took it to MOT it failed on corrosion on a patch in front of the o/s/f chassis leg, under the seat where the rail bolts to and a little on the arch which has now been welded.

Bad Points
The bonnet is stone chipped and starting to rust on the drivers side near the edge by the headlight.
When i purchased the car someone had tried to paint the bumpers but it looks like a bad effort and the paint is starting to peel off to reveal a green underneath.
Someone had also keyed it on the nearside but wasn't deep so i attempted to blow it in with a tin of Glacier white but it's come out slightly cream coloured, which you can see if you give the car a good polish and look at it in the light.
The drivers side door has a small dent in it as well which was there when i bought the car.

Note: In those pictures i have led washer jets fitted, i have since removed and refitted genuine jets.

When i sell the car the buyer has the choice to take spares at no extra cost, i have:

Rear standard lights x2 mint condition
1.2 8v Engine & Gearbox minus waterpump and alternator
Orange Tailgate undamaged but a bubble of rust by wiper arm
V-grill mint condition
2 Standard side repeaters
Standard steering wheel horn button
Interior light
Standard rear arches x2
Standard parcel shelf unmolested
Pre-97 front rubstrips x2
Corsa badges
13" Steelies w/ trims x4

I'm hoping to sell the car as it stands for £850ono
Car and me located in Stourbridge, West Midlands.
I've never made an advert before so sorry if i've left anything out.

[Edited on 04-12-2007 by Schlumpfy]
silent_thunder89

User status: Offline
5th Dec 07 at 20:08   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

K reg with 103000? i'd pay £500 tops

Insufficient Privileges to Post

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Cars Offered » Glacier White '93 1.2 8v 24 database queries in 0.0091281 seconds