corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Cars Offered » R32 Nissan Skyline Shell will PX for corsa or C20XE

Insufficient Privileges to Post
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author R32 Nissan Skyline Shell will PX for corsa or C20XE
Tomm R

User status: Offline
6th Dec 07 at 22:46   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

hello,

Up for sale i have my R32 GTR nissan Skyline rolling shell.it is up for sale due to it being wacked up the rear and me not being able to afford to put it back on the road! The car is a jap import and it still has the import stickers along the top of the window. the car has no MOT or Tax but would make a great project for some one a bit older that doesnt have to pay thousands for the insurance!

The sale is for just the shell with a complete interior (minus the dash) but no exterior pannels, brakes or obviously engine. the complete wiring loom is there and the car will come on lowered Tein coils (VERY VERY exspensive) with new front and rear polly bushs. the car will also come on a set of S14a alloys which again are worth a pretty penny. I will also leave the standard GTR intercooler on aswell.

I would repair the car myself but after i have repaired the car i will not be able to afford the insurance, or the fuel this beast uses!(although its very worth it)

I am idealy after a PX for a corsa, in any condition, non running, rolling shell, unfinished project whatever! I would also also be prepared to PX it for a C20XE engine and box.

If you are intrested please let me know and i will get photos ect for you

Thanks a lot, Tomm

Insufficient Privileges to Post

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Cars Offered » R32 Nissan Skyline Shell will PX for corsa or C20XE 24 database queries in 0.0038149 seconds