corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » Sports Day » Bernard Hopkins: 'I would never lose to a white person.'

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Bernard Hopkins: 'I would never lose to a white person.'
Nath

User status: Offline
8th Dec 07 at 21:18   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/boxing/7133862.stm

Go on Joe, smash him in!
James

8th Dec 07 at 21:20   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I met Joe Calzaghe at a bar in London.

Nice lad
Nath

8th Dec 07 at 21:21   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Same goes for Hatton, they don't believe their own hype unlike the Yanks.
Dan
Premium Member

8th Dec 07 at 21:24   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Thats racist imo, im sure if calzaghe said, id never loose to a black man, it would cause all problems

Adult GiftsClick here to vist us
jr

8th Dec 07 at 22:22   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

agreed dan, and nath spot on, i do love that about uk sports people in genral , just seems to be the ways it's allways worked
Dan
Premium Member

8th Dec 07 at 22:27   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Does piss me off all this black/white shit, mums on a cctv/walkie talkie system for her shop, she isnt allowed to say, there is a black man trying to attack me, it must be there is a coloured man...

yet she can say there is a white man...

what aload of tripe!!, end of the day, some people are black, some are white, some are of other colours, who gives a fuck tbh.

Adult GiftsClick here to vist us
Robbo

9th Dec 07 at 04:08   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Dan
Thats racist imo, im sure if calzaghe said, id never loose to a black man, it would cause all problems
Agreed
Tom

9th Dec 07 at 11:34   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

FFS I bet if anyone claimed that was racist they would get a shed load of abuse etc.

Imagine, I mean actually IMAGINE hatton saying he would never get beaten by 'a black' or 'he would kick any muslins ass'

That is blatent racism, he is just one cheeky boxer and it reflects badly on his whole race badly. Nothing will happen.
smack

9th Dec 07 at 14:44   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

we all know what happend to the last cocky loud mouth yank to come up against calzaghe

calzahge will destroy him

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » Sports Day » Bernard Hopkins: 'I would never lose to a white person.' 24 database queries in 0.0083950 seconds