corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Parts Offered » Corsa C SXI Wheels + Genuine irmcsher rear cdx add-on

Insufficient Privileges to Post
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Corsa C SXI Wheels + Genuine irmcsher rear cdx add-on
weerab

User status: Offline
20th Dec 07 at 16:48   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

As above, 4 of them without tyres they are all in good condition some light scratches but nothing major but 1 of the wheels have some paint flaking off, could do with a refurb

£130 base price but will take sensible offers round about that price

i also have a genuine Irmcsher rear cdx bumper add-on in a purple colour

£50 base price

i havent got any pics of the wheels or add-on im afraid but here is a link for the add-on its exactly the same as the one i have hope this helps

http://www.irmscher-bits.com/catalog/product_info.php?cPath=54_64&products_id=318

weerab

[Edited on 20-12-2007 by weerab]
sri_davie

20th Dec 07 at 20:04   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

i spent ages trying to get this off you before and got messed arround should i even bother asking about coming and collecting it this time?

davie
tom_simes
Show Staff
Organiser: South Wales
Premium Member

21st Dec 07 at 23:19   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Is the add-on currently fitted to a bumper, or not?

If so, I will give you £50 for it, if not £40, although delivery will obviously have to be sorted.

Cheers,
Tom
cooki

21st Dec 07 at 23:25   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

how are the add ons fitted

do they get bonded on ??

Insufficient Privileges to Post

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Parts Offered » Corsa C SXI Wheels + Genuine irmcsher rear cdx add-on 24 database queries in 0.6146991 seconds