corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » Sports Day » Defoe can leave!

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Defoe can leave!
Marc

User status: Offline
8th Jan 08 at 09:47   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

http://www.skysports.com/story/0,19528,11661_3030188,00.html

OH THE DRAMA!!!

Best thing for his career imo. But I wonder if hes stereotyped himself now in to being a bench warmer.

[Edited on 08-01-2008 by Marc]
Mad Moe

8th Jan 08 at 09:55   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I thought they said he was going to sign a new contract yesterday
Robbo

8th Jan 08 at 09:59   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Was just abotu to post this Marcus and was gonna say is there any bigger money grabber in football (other than Cashley and maybe Cudicini) than Defoe... hes happy to sit on the bench picking up is millions, pathetic IMO
Edd

8th Jan 08 at 09:59   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

hutton swap?

no thanks huttons much better......
Cosmo

8th Jan 08 at 10:00   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Im amazed he wants to stay with the lack of chances he has been given. Would be best leaving as sure a decent club would have him.
Marc

8th Jan 08 at 10:01   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

He won't go anywhere and be a regular starter now imo. Shows a lack of ambition.It would be fair enough if he was a Solskjaer type player that can come on and score but he hardly ever does!

Doesn't help his England career either!
Robbo

8th Jan 08 at 10:03   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Im not convinced hes that good tbh anyways... never had a chance to be consistent but doesnt that tell u somethign?
Jill
Premium Member

8th Jan 08 at 10:06   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Robbo
Was just abotu to post this Marcus and was gonna say is there any bigger money grabber in football (other than Cashley and maybe Cudicini) than Defoe... hes happy to sit on the bench picking up is millions, pathetic IMO

Do you really think he's happy keeping the bench dust free though as long as he's getting paid though? I don't. He always comes across as frustrated about not getting to play, whenever he's interviewed, so clearly he's not too happy about it! Aston Villa have been linked to him and I think he should leave Tottenham either way, not necessarily to Villa though. But like Marcus says it's going to be extremely difficult for him to get a regular starting place. But then again he's the only one who can change this tbph.

JILL

[Edited on 08-01-2008 by Jill]
Robbo

8th Jan 08 at 10:08   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Thats the thing though, he does seem quite happy all the time to me? Like today hes saying i lvoe the club and want to stay, what chance has he got if the manager has told him he can leave?
Nismo

8th Jan 08 at 11:34   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I like him , i think hers a great player when he gets the chance!! you say about him scoring but when he starts he scores, its just the fact that hes allways subbed on in the last 10 mins and people expect everything from him! hes normally subbed on when we are loosing and just ends up not doing much, id rather berbatov go than defoe!

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » Sports Day » Defoe can leave! 23 database queries in 0.0128100 seconds