corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Regional Groups & Events » North West and North Wales » Sick!

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Sick!
Kurt

User status: Offline
9th Jan 08 at 21:37   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

just spotted this in a bulletin on myspace...

quote:
Have you any idea what sort of people live in our area? This needs sorting out right now! I’ll get straight to the point. A man, aged between 26 and 35 was stood on the banks by the train tracks opposite Roker Park today, at around 4pm, when children are walking home from school, he was masturbating. That’s Northwich. What if a child had seen that? The person who he targeted, the girl he was watching while he was doing this, is now petrified of going out of her house. She had stopped by the park gates, reminiscing about the last time she was there. About 15 minutes after she had settled by the gates, she heard whistling, so automatically she looked around but saw no one. 5 minutes or so after that, the whistling started again. This time she had a better look around and there she saw him, on the banks, trousers by his ankles. How long had he been watching her? This is absolutely disgusting. For all he knew, she could have been 12! Or worse, even younger. Not knowing what to do, she ran. With no phone and no one to stop and ask for help, the only place she could go was home, which was 10 minutes away, running.

People like that need sorting. Northwich is generally a respectable town. What if it had of been a child there today? Let’s say, a 10 year old girl, walking home from school, looking forward to getting home and watching TV like any other child. That child would never look at a male in the same way again, or they might even grow up thinking that’s the right thing to do. The girl he victimised called the police as soon as she got home, they searched the area and there was no sign of this man. He IS still out there and he’s going to do this again and again until he gets caught. Can you imagine how it would feel if this happened to you? Go on; think about it for a second...

She now wishes she had found someone straight away and called the police. She knows it would have been dangerous and she could have been put under threat. She was so scared. She still is. Every time the door bell rings, every time someone calls, she panics. What if he followed her home? What if he’s standing right outside her door now? What can we do about it? Not a lot, I know. It might be a pain in the ass, but the best thing we can all do, no matter how old you are, male or female, make sure, when you go out ANYWHERE, you either have a phone with you or you’re with someone who does. It’s the only way to stay slightly safer nowadays.

This man needs locking up! We don’t know who his next victim is going to be. We don’t know whether next time he’ll do something worse. I care about this town and the best thing I can do is raise awareness about this sort of behaviour. Spread the word NOW.

Print this off.

Copy it out.

Post it around.

Hand it around school/college/work.

MAKE SURE EVERYONE KNOWS.

HELP STOP IT!

seriously wtf!
andy1868

9th Jan 08 at 23:08   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

kurt, you should really stop doing that. looks like you're starting to scare people
Kurt

9th Jan 08 at 23:12   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Dean_W

10th Jan 08 at 09:30   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

No description, no specific location. What a shit statement.

IvIarkgraham
Premium Member

10th Jan 08 at 09:33   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

shit!!!!

they caught me
DAZ1985

10th Jan 08 at 18:22   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

nothing wrong with a quite wank i mean walk in the park
andyc1234

12th Jan 08 at 11:58   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

needs to stay hidden in the bushes really
Kurt

12th Jan 08 at 20:22   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

the whistling gave it away tbh... i mean who does he think he is?? jason?? "ki ki ki, ma ma ma"

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Regional Groups & Events » North West and North Wales » Sick! 23 database queries in 0.0113890 seconds