corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » Projects and Builds » my old nova turbo

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author my old nova turbo
jamie m

User status: Offline
13th Jan 08 at 17:22   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

engine

c20let, coscast head, gas flowed and ported, courtenay reprofiled cams, rebored block with oversized je pistons 86.5mm, xe lightweight crank (polished, balanced to rods and knife edged) arp bolts very very lightweight flywheel thinner than xe flat one, 4 paddle clutch and pressure plate, tubular equal length manifold, t34 hybred turbo .63, regal uprated actuator, nx express nitrous oxide kit with 50bhp jets, 3" exhaust from turbo manifold to backbox with 4" outwardly rolled tip, 19 row mocal oil cooler and pipework, iridium plugs magnacor 8.5mm silicone leads, 50mm boost pipes, chrome high flow power pipe, 9ltr front mounted intercooler, baily dump valve, k&n air filter, brand new gsi rad, chrome baily header tank, silicone hoses, gloss black rocker cover, pearl white spark plug cover, chrome bolts, polished dizzy, chrome thermostat cool running, chrome dipstick tube, chrome lifting eyes, chrome oil cap,adjustable fuel regulator, saab red injectors, skyline gtr uprated fuel pump, phase 3 eds ecu with 17psi overboost, erl aquamist water/methanol injection. 334bhp at 17psi

gearbox/running gear

f28 6 speed fitted with new synchros and straight cut quaiffe gears, converted to 2wd using mtech kit, f20 speedo ring and drive, quaife automatic torque biasing limited slip differential. machined nova hub carriers, golf turbo 4x4 synchro rear wheel bearings in front carriers with calibra turbo front hubs (five stud) 400+bhp rated drive shafts with strengthened cv's,

suspension/chassis

spax front coilovers, avo rear coilovers, full poly bushes, rear anti roll bar, front strut brace, rear strut brace, full safety devices 6point roll cage, strengthend track control arms, front tie bars lowered and strengthened to clear the gearbox, front chassis leg modded for alternator clearance, firwall cut away for maximum airflow, bonnet also raised for airflow with louvers, fully seam welded engine on every seam, modded slam pannel for turbo manifold and easy access, spare wheel well removed and fully plated, 100% solid shell no sunroof

brakes

310mm willwood superlite 4 pots with drilled grooved discs and alloys bells, braided brake lines, rear disc conversion with cav v6 rear discs/hubs etc and braided brake lines again, dot 5 fluid, full hydraulic handbrake

wheels

calibra turbo 16" 5 stud gloss black alloys with toyo 888's
Ste L

13th Jan 08 at 17:27   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

very very nice
dan_c4rsa

13th Jan 08 at 17:37   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

yum
Jambo

13th Jan 08 at 17:39   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

remember when this was for sale, would have bought it if i could have afforded it at the time!
jamie m

13th Jan 08 at 17:48   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

i didnt sell it in the end, didnt want to see it go down hill so i broke it.
Warren G

13th Jan 08 at 17:49   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

bet that was a hand full
wilson_sri

13th Jan 08 at 19:14   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Awesome spec
jamie m

13th Jan 08 at 21:31   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

cheers ppl
CorsaSRi16v
Premium Member

13th Jan 08 at 21:57   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I remember trying race this mofo when it drove through Uttoxeter. The word being try as I saw the boot of a Nova going into the distance.

Well I think it was this one, as I thought it was from Ashbourne.

Awesome car 8)

[Edited on 13-01-2008 by CorsaSRi16v]
aron

13th Jan 08 at 21:59   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

peachy nova
richc

13th Jan 08 at 22:11   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Yer from ashbourne i think! I use to be on CD when i were a little younger He use to be on there.

You probs wont remember me but i was GSI!
random dav
Premium Member

13th Jan 08 at 22:46   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Perfect...

WRLFC !

Project cars
bolton

13th Jan 08 at 23:07   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

im puttin your old wheels 2 gud ust jamie!
jamie m

14th Jan 08 at 06:05   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by CorsaSRi16v
I remember trying race this mofo when it drove through Uttoxeter. The word being try as I saw the boot of a Nova going into the distance.

Well I think it was this one, as I thought it was from Ashbourne.

Awesome car 8)

[Edited on 13-01-2008 by CorsaSRi16v]

carnt remember mate but probably was as theres never been any other nova turbos round here.

quote:
Originally posted by richc
Yer from ashbourne i think! I use to be on CD when i were a little younger He use to be on there.

You probs wont remember me but i was GSI!

not had nothing to do with them for ages now, bunch of nobs tbh, carnt remember you, what car did you drive, prob a gsi but gsi what?

quote:
Originally posted by bolton
im puttin your old wheels 2 gud ust jamie!

glad to here it mate, any pics??

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » Projects and Builds » my old nova turbo 24 database queries in 0.0143261 seconds