corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Help Zone, Modification and ICE Advice » coincidence?

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author coincidence?
Forbes789

User status: Offline
   25th Jan 08 at 11:49   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

right this morning driving to college

get to college everythings fine, turn of car go into class, just went to get something for break and a mate told me one of my brake lights were out got out to have a look while he pressed the pedal and it was, also had a headlight out and an indicator bulb out, both rear and headlight was on the pass side and the indicator on the drivers.

also having some problems with morrettes cant get them all working, can get the left inside on to come on along with the high beam but cant get the drivers inside one to light up, checked fuses, earths, and connections all seem ok, also a new bulb so it aint that either

any ideas??
Kenzie

User status: Offline
25th Jan 08 at 18:11   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

could be due to moisture. spray a touch of WD40 or equivalent onto the connections.

New Poll