corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Regional Groups & Events » South East » Haven't been on in a while!! - New Car (pics)

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Haven't been on in a while!! - New Car (pics)
M303CGO

User status: Offline
   27th Jan 08 at 17:29   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Hey all,

Been posted to germany since nov time.... Not bad out here, it gave me the chance to buy myself a New Leon Cupra tax free

My new baby arrived last week, ordered her in Aug (what a wait it was!)

Will be at southend sometime over easter leave, prob end of march time and hopefully prept at brands hatch...

What d'ya think???

gavin18787
Premium Member

27th Jan 08 at 17:40   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

SHEXY

How does it compare the gsi?

Drives supercharged Tec with torque
M303CGO

27th Jan 08 at 19:22   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Hey Gav,

Hows your Gsi??

The Cupras awesome, only 100mile on her so far so trying to restrain myself and run it in properly. Considering gettin a gsi as a second car / daily drive Maybe even a good XE ?? Have some plans for the Cupra but just want to run it in 1st.....
SAL
Premium Member

27th Jan 08 at 19:27   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Good to see you posting again mate car look's nice
gavin18787
Premium Member

27th Jan 08 at 20:37   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Yer my cars not to bad happy with how it stands atm. Thinking of changing to a newer more modern car like a ctr or something and hopefully keeping the gsi as a toy maybe

Hows Germany, take it its work related?

Drives supercharged Tec with torque
deano87

28th Jan 08 at 08:12   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Awesome

I don't know you but

Did you get the car in Germany? If so how is it UK registered (and RHD I presume) ?
M303CGO

28th Jan 08 at 22:51   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Deano - I bought the car from a UK dealership, griffins Tax free in brighton, It keeps the uk plates but has a german log book, my only drama with it being rhd is at the bloody kfc dive thru over here im on the wrong bastard side of the car and have to lean right over! lmao
deano87

29th Jan 08 at 08:31   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

awesome.

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Regional Groups & Events » South East » Haven't been on in a while!! - New Car (pics) 24 database queries in 0.0097518 seconds