corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Cars Offered » MK2 golf gti

Insufficient Privileges to Post
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author MK2 golf gti
zebra

User status: Offline
28th Jan 08 at 15:23   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

VW Golf MK2 Gti 8V in tornado red.
132747 miles
MOT until April
Tax until end of March

Full service history from new up until last weeks full service. All stamped in original service book. Original wallet and manuals Inc delivery inspection when new.

Every MOT

Every receipt has been kept from new; there is a large folder full.

The car is totally original other than its lowered 40mm on spax springs and has German reg plates
The original springs and number plates are with the car.

It's kept in a garage under a cover at the moment and is only used about 2 times a month hence why I need to sell it.
I use my estate now due to getting a dog and I can't justify keeping the golf without using it regularly.

The interior is very clean the driver's seat has a small amount of wear as you would expect but it's minimal.

Just been serviced. Oil change, all fluid plugs and leads.

Breaks recently changed. New callipers pads and disks.

New wiper switch.
New clear headlights.

The car has been maintained, as it should be throughout its life.

It has never had a re spray but the paint is looking good for its age and comes up very nice after a good polish.

The engine had a full re build at about 100,000k

Bad bits. 2nd gear crunch common problem never bothered me because I just change smooth so no crunch
Small spot of rust on scuttle panel as pictured.
Small bubble spots on front of bonnet from stone chips.
Mfa display not working. Possibly needs plugging into rear of dash.

I will have forgot loads so please email any questions or requests for other phots.
Please note it now has origianl front grille

Based in Bury lancs

£1250 ono

Cheers Mark

[Edited on 28-01-2008 by zebra]

[Edited on 28-01-2008 by zebra]

Insufficient Privileges to Post

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Cars Offered » MK2 golf gti 24 database queries in 0.0063140 seconds