corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Cars Offered » Ford Focus ST170 2004

Insufficient Privileges to Post
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Ford Focus ST170 2004
dazavich

User status: Offline
   30th Jan 08 at 14:06   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Selling for my mate

2.0 DOHC DuraTEC ST Engine with 170bhp

Climate control

Climate pack including heated front and rear windscreens.

½ Leather Interior in immaculate condition

Xenon headlights with washers

Front Fogs

6 speed Gearbox

6 disc CD changer (Front loading)

K+N Typhoon kit (Best Available Original still available. Provides sporty note but not too loud)

G-Max shocks and springs that make the car look much better without compromising Ride comfort. (Professionally fitted, Originals available)

MOT until Nov 08

Full service history

Taxed until the end of April.

This car is honestly one of the best examples around and I will be gutted to see it go. Engine is perfect with no knocks, rattles or smoke. Drive, looks and handles perfectly.

http://www.pistonheads.com/sales/356800.htm

£7500, wont find one in better condition cheaper

[Edited on 30-01-2008 by dazavich]
dannymccann

User status: Offline
30th Jan 08 at 18:02   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

my dad has same car, same spec, same year and loves it to bits. He uses it to cruise to work and back, he isnt an 'old boyracer' and its perfect for him, and surprisingly good on fuel but youve always got the poke behind you when you need it, sitting in 6th on the motorway in a petrol is nice too

good luck with the sale, although my dad got his with less miles and a year warranty fr £5500 (after £500 p/x) from a Ford dealer

Insufficient Privileges to Post

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Cars Offered » Ford Focus ST170 2004 24 database queries in 0.0077391 seconds