corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Cars Offered » Polo 16v for P/x..

Insufficient Privileges to Post
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Polo 16v for P/x..
deex

User status: Offline
30th Jan 08 at 17:22   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Posted on behalf of a mate:

I was just wondering if anyone fancy's a Part ex on my car + or - Cash either way. Just fancy seeing whats out there.. Heres a write up;

I will get pictures up soon as possible,
This lovely Polo is my pride and joy and I have to sell it to make way for a new car.

Make: Polo

Model:6n 16v - Indigo Blue, Very dark almost purple in some lights. Best colour IMO!

Year/Reg:1999 'T'

Mileage: 64000

MOT: Will check but around march/april '08.

Tax: March '08

Good points: I have only had this car for 2months. However, I've found another car I'm after so this has to make way for it. The car has FSH up to this year when I'm taking it for a service before Its sold hopefully. It has the standard electric mirrors, windows. Very nippy car for the town and even capable on the motorways of sticking to 70 and overtaking when need be. The car will come on fully adjustable Coilover suspension, these have been on the car for 500miles. This gives the car a slightly hard ride but improoves handling 100%. Feels great on those 'A' and 'B' roads now.

The interior is standard and is in A1 condition, Never been smoked in and I don't smoke either so no horrid cigarette pieces everywhere. I have a aftermarket Steering wheel but I can change it back to the standard one if wanted, Its not a problem.

The paintwork is in great condition and comes up to a lovely 'show shine' with the correct wax's and polishes. No major dents just a few parking dings from other incapable people. I have now added a HID xenon conversion with 6000k bulbs. This has been a great improvement on night driving! you can see so much!

Bad points: Sometimes it idles a bit high, the throttle body needs a clean so I'm guessing its that. not a hard task and won't cost anything.

Slight blemish on corner of rear bumper.

Bonnet has a few tiny dings in, only noticable in some lights.

Pics up 2nite.

As for base price, i dont really want to sell it would rather PX but for arguments sake £2500

u2u me for sellers details

[Edited on 01-02-2008 by deex]
deex

1st Feb 08 at 09:01   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

bump
JM_16v

1st Feb 08 at 19:08   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

tigra?
Kenzie

1st Feb 08 at 19:42   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

i absolutely love 6N's!! if i had the cash id have one alongside the Corsa!

Insufficient Privileges to Post

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Cars Offered » Polo 16v for P/x.. 24 database queries in 0.0047948 seconds