corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Parts Offered » PHILIPS FW M377

Insufficient Privileges to Post
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author PHILIPS FW M377
Markus
USER UNDER INVESTIGATION - DO NOT TRADE

User status: Offline
30th Jan 08 at 23:50   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

The FWM377 mini HiFi system from Philips provides an overall sound power of 2 x 120 W and features a triple CD changer, which is compatible with CD-R/RW supports and MP3/WMA formats. It also comes with an auxiliary audio input and USB Direct port, through which you can listen to the music stored on your USB key or MP3 player. Thanks to the built-in Ripping function and USB port, you can encode music directly to MP3 format on a USB device from a CD, tape or radio station. You’ll also be able to turn your old supports into computer files. Sound quality is improved by several in-built technologies, including MaxSound, Dynamic Bass Boost (DBB), Digital Sound Control predefined modes and the Incredible Surround function, enabling you to fully enjoy your music. High performance and packed full of great features, the FWM377 brings music to your ears!

Decided to treat myself at xmas when i didnt have a car, i now have a car and would rather spend the money on that.
Cost me £149.99 3 weeks ago

Has all wires been used 3 times + box + manuals as new

Looking for £110 ono
Can deliver if close or P&P at own cost

[Edited on 30-01-2008 by Markus]

Insufficient Privileges to Post

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Parts Offered » PHILIPS FW M377 24 database queries in 0.0093911 seconds