corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » Sports Day » Gym Day: Heart Rate Watch

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Gym Day: Heart Rate Watch
RyanSxi

User status: Offline
1st Feb 08 at 10:28   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Good Morning Sports Fans.

I'm after a watch for when im jogging/in the gym etc which has the time/stopwatch (obviously ) but also a heart rate monitor.

Anyone have any links etc as im looking to buy asap. Not wanting to spend loads tho so nothing mega expensive, cheers
RyanSxi

1st Feb 08 at 11:16   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

c'mon you buggers
Carl

1st Feb 08 at 11:31   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

see if the gym provide moniters, then you just buy a strap and borrow one from the gym that straps around your body and links with the machine,. If you are serious about getting a watch one I can ask my bro what he has got as I know he has a shit hot one that hooks up to a laptop and can record all sorts of stuff etc.

Not sure how good the cheaper ones actually are, lok for polar ones are they are widely used throughout the industry.

[Edited on 01-02-2008 by Carl]
RyanSxi

1st Feb 08 at 11:32   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Yeh im after a watch type as I want it for home use aswell. Got a bike at home so wanting to see my heart rate etc. Not after anything too expensive though or something tacky if you get what I mean. Any info is appreciated tho
Carl

1st Feb 08 at 11:34   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

just edited my post above while you posted that.

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » Sports Day » Gym Day: Heart Rate Watch 23 database queries in 0.0102160 seconds