corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Cars Offered » Grey Corsa 1.2 slightly modified

Insufficient Privileges to Post
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Grey Corsa 1.2 slightly modified
Nailor-Corsa

User status: Offline
13th Feb 08 at 18:55   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Vauxhall Corsa Merit (also know as Corsa B)

Am looking for around £550

I have owned this vehical for a few months now, i originally bought it as a little project for when i pass my driving test. but unfortunatly i havent done so so im being forced to sell it. There are a few mods which i have done myself and a few which were already done when i bought the car.

It has just over 122000 miles on the clock which isnt that bad for an older car, 5 spoke alloy wheels which have ripspeed center pads, 3 tyres are still very good and one is almost brand new.

It has a 1.2 engine in it which is very economical for every day use and doesnt drink lots of petrol which makes insurance much cheaper and much more reliable.

An immobiliser is also installed on this car which knocks lots of the insurance and an immitation alarm which flashes (its very real looking).

Ive spent quite alot of money on the car on the mods and i dont want to let it go. Ive now realised that it was a complete waste of time & cash as i now have to sell the car. its just a shame how much time ive spent on it.

Mods on the car:

M3 Style mirrors (Tinted Glass)

Updated dash with pod and clock and headlight adjuster

Beesting silver ariel

Kenwood 6.5 door speakers (Very Loud)

Kenwood 6x9 Parcel shelf speakers (Extremly loud)

Pioneer Head Unit (Brand new RRP £120)

Super load airhorn

Ripspeed air/induction filter kit (Gives a very loud purry sound to the car)

Ripspeed chrome handbreak

Angel eyes (Show use only)

Vauxhall 5 spoke alloys with 185/60r13 wide tyres (With ripspeed center panels)

Power fuel cap

Pro smoked side repeaters

Pro smoked rear lights

3rd breaklight from Corsa C

Interior Neons (Super Bright)

Chrome window wipers

Vauxhall Mudflaps

3" Clip on exaust tip (Gives a very loud sporty sound and look)

Grey/Black sports seat covers

Vauxhall Numberplates.

As you can see ive put quite alot onto this car! and its better than a standard car!

This is an excellent car and is in fantastic condition for its year!

Bad Parts: It has a bit of rust on both doors, but nothing that cant be sorted. its not even that noticeable. touch up pens included which will sort it. it has a few little dents on the front wings but not noticeable just t-cut them out. It also has the passenger window wiper missing, but they can be bought anywhere for around £4. The thermostat will also need changing which costs around £6 from halfords.

Apart from that the car is in perfect condition for its year and is in full working order.

The boot is full of the original car parts ive taken off the car.

Please only bid if you have the funds to pay for it. Im a genuine ebayer and expect the same from any bidder. thankyou for taking time to read my listing.

PLEASE DONT HESITATE TO CONTACT ME.

it is also on ebay! http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/1996-VAUXHALL-CORSA-MERIT-SMOKEY-GREY_W0QQitemZ330211676632QQihZ014QQcategoryZ9858QQssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

Insufficient Privileges to Post

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Cars Offered » Grey Corsa 1.2 slightly modified 24 database queries in 0.1280951 seconds