corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Cars Offered » Seat Ibiza GTI Cupra Sport - £800 o.n.o -

Insufficient Privileges to Post
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Seat Ibiza GTI Cupra Sport - £800 o.n.o -
greg-turbo

User status: Offline
16th Feb 08 at 10:25   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

had to post it again.

Here I'm selling my Seat Ibiza in Kiwi Green!

Absolutely loved this car but can't really afford the insurance as I've got 0 no claims as I'm a new driver. so sadly I have to let her go.

It's a 2 Litre 8 Valve GTI Cupra Sport, registration - R454 UCR. It has done approximately 125k but it still pulls strong through the gears and I haven't had any problems with it. If you know anybody who has had these cars they can tell you, they're bulletproof! reliable, brilliant cars. It also has some service history.

the only modifications are that it has an eco-tech valve on it, a momo 'competizone' gearknob and a debadged grill. It doesn't come with a head unit but I'm leaving the pioneer 6x9s in the parcel shelf and Kenwood speakers in the doors.

It has Mot left on it until May the 10th but has no Tax unfortunately as it has just ran out.

The only problems with it are that it has a bit of rust on the rear arches ( i have the paint and primer ready to fix it but haven't had the time to do it so that'll come with the car also) and there is a nice crack in the windscreen but I guess if you're fully comp then this isn't a problem anyway because it'll be cheap to fix or even free.

It's a helluvva fun drive and I'll be sad to see the back of it!

IF YOU HAVE ANY QUESTIONS OR ANY OFFERS THEN TEXT OR PHONE ME ON

Pics can be found here:

http://s253.photobucket.com/albums/hh67/greggraphotism/

£800 O.N.O

Insufficient Privileges to Post

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Cars Offered » Seat Ibiza GTI Cupra Sport - £800 o.n.o - 24 database queries in 0.1972249 seconds