corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » Sports Day » Modern Day Footballers

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Modern Day Footballers
Danny P

User status: Offline
19th Feb 08 at 17:46   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I'm feeling all angry about these modern day footballers and I know why they've gone all soft. It is because of poncy names. That's what it is. Remember the old days when footy players kicked a fu#king ball made out of ten pounds of clay stitched inside a steel reinforced leather shell with laces made out of piano wire ? Well, in them days, players could only survive the rigours of the game because they were called things like Albert, Arthur, Bert, Harry, Bill, Eddie, Bob, Jack and Tommy. And what do we have now ? Gareth, Jason, Wayne, Dean, Ryan, Jamie and Robbie. Fu#king tarts names they are. Great big fu#king puffs!!

No wonder the ball's like a fu#king balloon and shin pads are like slices of bread. In the old days you never saw a Len Shackleton or Billy Wright with a poofy little Sondico piece of paper down his little thin socks. Fu#king shinpads in them days was made out of library books and socks was like sackcloth. Same with jerseys. Fu#king shirts with holes in 'em now, so they can breathe. Yes and so Jamie's hairless chest can breathe and he doesn't get a chill. Fu#k off !!! Stanley Matthews used to dribble round Europe's finest wearing a fu#king tent and shorts cobbled together with the jacket of his demob suit. Aye he bloody did.

No wonder players fall over whenever an opponent comes near them. And they never used to show their arses at one another either. Cabn you imagine what might have happended if Don Revie had flashed his ring at Nat Lofthouse during a City-Bolton Wanderer's game ? He'd have got one of them size 13 hobnail fu#kers right up his chuff.

Fu#king therapy for stress my arse !! Stan Colleymore slaps his missus about and he takes three seasons off for stress councelling. What is all that about? In the old days, it was expected for footballers to belt the old sow about a bit, especially after a bad defeat. And the old women used to expect it and so they should have, they was lucky to be married to footballers.

Ernie McShi** of Port Vale got run over by a horse and cart one Friday night and stuill turned out against Bradford the next day. And he scored two goals. That's cos he didn't have a poof name. Good old Ernie. It is said he broke his hip, both legs, murdered his wife and buried her under the patio and still made the England team for the home internationals. Did he have any stress councelling? Did he bollocks !!!

And drugs? There was none of that in the old days. Oh no. In them days it was a quick shot of morphine before the kick off and you was lucky if you got that. By half time it had all but worn off, so they pumped you full of of Laudanum. None of this cocaine sniffing and shooting up class A narcotics.

Goal celebrations. Don't talk to me about goal celebration. Crawling on the floor and thrusting their hips at the crow. Huh, I'd have liked to have seen Cliff Bastin do that after a run down the left flank and crossing for Alex James to fire home a winner. Handshakes, that's all you got. That and a wank in the showers afterwards. But it was a proper wank....all man stuff. None of these poofy wanks between blokes that you get nowadays. It was just a harmless bit of spanking the plank among healthy young sportsmen.

What about the fuc#ing poofy haircuts and Alice bands. Big fu#king fairies. Dixie Dean washed his hair with carbolic soap and the old players used to use sheep clippers and a bowl to cut their hair. Imagine these poncy foreigners with ponytails and plaits, they'd have had broken legs during the warm up. Soft bastards.

Sixty fuc#ing grand a week ! Ha! I woouldn't pay 'em tuppence. Two bob is what Tommy Lawton used to get.....a month !! And Tom Finney still worked as a plumber four days a week when he was playing for England. It's true you know. Players had to work them days just to make up their money. Not like today. Stan Pearson had to clean sewers and dopuble up as the Old Trafford shithouse bobby. He had to go off one game because a log jam had built up and blocked the "U" bend. And that Eddie Hapgood, he was male model, though he never talked about it.

So I say we start calling kids real male names again. If you're having a kid don't even consider a poofy name like people call their kids these days. Otherwise, what are we gonna get in twenty years time ? The England team full of players like Ronan, Keanu, Ashley and fu#king Chesney !!!! Fu#k that, call your kids Hubert, Len, Fed and Wilf and lets get the poofs out of our game, once and for all
Aaron

19th Feb 08 at 18:50   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

cba
Robbo

19th Feb 08 at 18:51   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

summary?
mattk

19th Feb 08 at 19:27   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I hate footballers with a passion

fucking overpayed nancy boys

go and watch rugby league
IvIarkgraham
Premium Member

19th Feb 08 at 19:48   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

football back then and football these days is completely different

used to be a drop of the shoulder and bye bye defender. not anymore defenders dont fall for it.

and the new equipment is thinner but for a reason!

stremlining players making them faster and more agile

the ball - new balls go through so much research and testing to make sure everytime its kicked it will go exactly where it should every time
IvIarkgraham
Premium Member

19th Feb 08 at 19:50   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

p.s

the names bob now changed to robbie
like a nancy?

how about daniel to danny
Marc

19th Feb 08 at 19:58   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Where did you copy that from?
strick206

19th Feb 08 at 20:29   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

If you have wrote that, which i doubt. Kindly STFU

Moaning bastards whoever has wrote that and i have just waited a few mins of my life to read what is a load of shit
Jules

19th Feb 08 at 20:32   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

And homophobic to boot
Marc

19th Feb 08 at 20:35   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by strick206
Moaning bastards whoever has wrote that and i have just waited a few mins of my life to read what is a load of shit

You read it?
strick206

19th Feb 08 at 20:49   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Yes I started not realising how long the post was, and thought i may as well finish

[Edited on 19-02-2008 by strick206]
mattk

19th Feb 08 at 21:03   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

so you would all agree footbal is a tough game
Jodi_the_g

19th Feb 08 at 21:36   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Rugby league is not even a proper sport.

Any sport only has 12 recognised international teams (one being the cook islands) cannot be taken serious.

Union is ok though.
strick206

19th Feb 08 at 21:45   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Football is a tough game, but not in the same way as rugby

You have to be very very fit to play 90 mins of football at the top level, and football players' fitness would be plenty enough to play 80 mins rugby league.

I don't think the fitness levels of rugby players would mean they could play football

Rugby is more physical, obviously, but football is tough in other ways

I am a rugby league fan also, and i can't be arsed reading another RL vs FB argument
Danny P

19th Feb 08 at 22:24   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

No I didn't write it, and I think it was written with a bit of a tounge in cheek attitude which some of you clearly havn't got
Jodi_the_g

19th Feb 08 at 22:31   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Danny P
No I didn't write it, and I think it was written with a bit of a tounge in cheek attitude which some of you clearly havn't got

I agree I thought some of it was pretty funny.
mattk

19th Feb 08 at 23:18   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I dissagree

I could sit here and write about how shit football is all day....

But I wont

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » Sports Day » Modern Day Footballers 23 database queries in 0.0140250 seconds