corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Cars Offered » My Silver 2000 V Saxo Vts *Price dropped*

Insufficient Privileges to Post
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author My Silver 2000 V Saxo Vts *Price dropped*
Jimbo

User status: Offline
26th Feb 08 at 16:54   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Well this is my 2000 V plate Saxo Vts For Sale.

I took it in a swap for my 106 gti, and i'm wanting something jap, hence the sale.

Its a Quartz Silver Vts on a V plate, with 77k on the clock. Has seriously comprehensive history with it, as you can see below.

Had over 500 quid spend on it by the previous owner recently.

Cambelt's been done.

tax untill july
mot untill august

The interior is absolutely mint in every way, everything works as is should.

The exterior is very good, apart from a couple of things listed below. It's colour coded and has tinted windows.

There's a full stainless Magnex exhaust system with lifetime warranty.

It also has 15" Black wheels with a polished lip. Front tyres are Yokohama s-drives, and the rears are Falkens, all are good.

Bad bits:

Crack in the Windscreen

Some mindless Vandal Keyed it when the previous owner had it *Might be getting this sorted in the next week*

There's a tiny patch of laquore missing off the bonnet, about the size of a 50p. It's not flakey though. It's flat, just peeled in that one place.

Other than little marks here and there it's in excellent condition for age.

I'm after £2150, but open to offers.

Thanks

[Edited on 27-02-2008 by Jimbo]

Insufficient Privileges to Post

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Cars Offered » My Silver 2000 V Saxo Vts *Price dropped* 24 database queries in 0.1877069 seconds