corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Cars Offered » Nova turbo 265bhp

Insufficient Privileges to Post
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Nova turbo 265bhp
swanbon

User status: Offline
   1st Mar 08 at 14:29   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Im advertising this for a friend who hasn't got internet at the minute but I will try and answer questions as quickly as I can but would recommend contacting him direct.

Vauxhall Nova 2.0 16v Turbo C20 LET

For sale is my Vauxhall Nova Turbo with a C20LET conversion out of a 94 calibra turbo. The car was originally a 1.3sr but I found a picture of it for sale in an old magazine from 05 when it had a 1.6 gte lump in it, which I still have, but anyway it is registered as a Nova SR and has had the engine number changed on the log book to the one off the turbo engine so non of this logged as something its not business.. When i bought this car it was already fitted with a mk2 front end and interior,and painted in MG trophy blue,everyone seems to have this colour so i had it fully resprayed in GM 888 Europa blue. I also had the arches slightly flared to clear the 17's and had the wheels painted graphite grey metallic. All the underside has been waxoyled including the arches. Everywhere was treated for rust and any bad bits removed and plated before paint and waxoil. All the front end has been fully seam welded and strengthened to accommodate the heavier and more powerful c20let. The front slam panel has been modified so it is removable,to gain easy access to the turbo/manifold etc for maintenance. When it came back from the bodyshop i had a new cam belt kit fitted and a metal head gasket,to cope with the extra power,I have also spent just as much time getting the engine bay looking good and clean,various parts are painted, rocker cover, spark plug cover, throttle cable runner etc. No bare wires dangling all over like some conversions I've seen. It looks like it was fitted at the factory. I also have got a bigger intercooler which will come with the car. I've not fitted it yet as the one thats on is perfectly capable, and new pipes would be needed.

Engine Spec 265 bhp.

Regal EDS phase 1 chip, hi/lo boost, 0.6 bar/0.95 bar.
Bailey DV26 twin piston dump valve.
Coscast head, ported/polished.
Re-con turbo.
Machined wastegate for a better seal.
Metal head gasket.
Stainless steel mesh air filter.
Full custom 2.5” stainless steel exhaust made and fitted by EXHAUSTS UK (last week with a life time guarantee).
Anodised blue turbo side plate (blanks the original DV so you can run a atmospheric DV).
Cossie fuel pump.
F20 box with uprated clutch.
Solid engine mounts.
Motorsport uprated drive shafts.
Polished stainless turbo heat shield.
Modified top hat.
Various blue silicone pipes.
Earth kit.
Stainless rocker cover bolt kit.

Exterior spec

Full respray in GM 888 Europa Blue.
De-locked.
Flush boot.
Single wiper conversion with flushed panel.
Mk 2 front end.
Mini M3 mirrors.
Evo bonnet vent. (plus spare bonnet in colour fitted with Astra gte 16v vents)
Clear rear lights.
Clear indicators.
Aftermarket bumpers (front not fitted in photo as it scrapes the drive)
Aftermarket side skirts.
One off spoiler.
Tinted windows.

Interior spec.

Mk 2 sri dash and centre console.
Sri door cards.
Sun roof.
Fia approved Cobra bucket seats.
4 point harnesses.
Nardi steering wheel.
Momo gear knob.
Leather gearstick and handbrake gaitor.
Billet alloy gearstick shaft cover.
Alloy window winders.
Boost gauge.
Apexi AFC (not wired in)
Remote central locking.
Lockwood white dials/sri clocks.
Remote boot pop.
Manual override switch for the fan.

Chassis spec.

Front and rear strut braces.
Fully seam welded and strengthend.
Coilover suspension with camber adjustment.
V6 brake servo.
Gte 16v calipers.
EBC Drilled and vented disks.
Ferrodo pads.
Dot 5.1 racing fluid.
17” Wolfrace alloys in graphite grey metalic.
Nova Gte rear axle.

Most of the parts listed have only been fitted a couple of months so are brand new, I have put on a new Nova gsi radiator as it's the biggest one you can fit, I also fitted a new thermostat, alternator belt, battery, fuel filter, oil filter and oil (all genuine GM parts). I had the camber and tracking set last weekend and 4 new tyres fitted. There are loads of receipts for all the parts I've fitted and owners manual etc,the car has 6 months tax and 12 months mot. I have spent so much time and money on this car and im going to be gutted when it goes, but I need the money to put into my new business. The mileage for the car is 93,500, but the white dials I bought for it came with a set of clocks showing 73,700 which roughly corresponds to the mileage of the engine give or take a couple of hundred miles. So i replaced the original clocks with these.

This car needs to be seen to appreciate it as the photos don't do it justice. Excellent condition inside and out.

Please call 07817663014 to arrange viewing or for any questions.

Located: Worksop, Notts

£3995

Edit: Pics of front bumpers will be added shortly.

29/02/08: Today the car has had a new custom front mount intercooler fitted and plumbed into the car with new 2” blue silicone pipes. Also I have fitted a Nova GTE bumper which has been cut to fit the intercooler. I have a aftermarket bumper which was painted with the car that is also available.
Its also just had a new sump gasket, turbo oil feed pipes, GM oil filter, GM oil, air filter cleaned and silicone HT leads.
I forgot to mention that the rocker cover, cambelt cover and bonnet stay are painted in VW Candy White and spark plug cover GM Europa blue.
As I have now just spent another wedge of money on it I cant justify letting it go for any less than £3995 as this car stands me at a lot more than that.
Thanks for all the interest so far. I'll get some more pictures taken today.
Chris
07817 663014

Insufficient Privileges to Post

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Cars Offered » Nova turbo 265bhp 24 database queries in 0.0046499 seconds