corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Cars Offered » 206 GTi 138

Insufficient Privileges to Post
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author 206 GTi 138
Laura

User status: Offline
9th Mar 08 at 13:02   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

2005 PEUGEOT 206 2.0 GTi 138 bhp

Unlikely to sell on here, but word of mouth and all that

Silver, 3x3 point rear seat belts, Air con, Remote Control Alarm, Electric Windows and mirrors, Alloy wheels, Audio remote control, disc changer, Body coloured bumpers, adjustable leather and alcantara sports seats, tinted windows, spoiler, usual gti spec. coilover suspension (covered about 4000 miles), beautiful example, well cared for car. Needs to be seen to be appreciated!

I bought this car in November 2006 with 7000 miles on it, i have done just over 20,000 miles since then.

Full Peugeot Service History and warranty remaining until August 08. Tax until end of April 2008. HPI clear.

This car will turn heads everywhere you go!! Has been well looked after and treated with 110% care - regular washes and polishes!!

Selling due to increased mileage with work, and i can't afford the petrol on 250+ miles per week, so I'm reverting back to a corsa.

I need as quick a sale as possible as i'v found a nice little corsa sport but i can't get it until this is sold.

Private plate isn't included in sale - Original SC05 HYJ

If i've missed anything or anyones got any questions, email me on laurarussell85@hotmail.co.uk

£6250, but i'll accept any reasonable offer due to quick sale

Insufficient Privileges to Post

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Cars Offered » 206 GTi 138 24 database queries in 0.0111761 seconds