corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Cars Offered » BMW 320i Coupe for sale £1250

Insufficient Privileges to Post
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author BMW 320i Coupe for sale £1250
Reedy

User status: Offline
12th Mar 08 at 15:09   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Selling for my brother:

For Sale

Make: BMW
Model: 320i Coupe
Colour: Green
Fuel: Petrol
Transmission: Manual
Millage: 128k but drives better than most 50k mile cars
TAX: 2 months
MOT: 6 / 7 months MOT (Will check)

Photos:
http://www.neil.copperstream.co.uk/projectslag/IMAGE_024.jpg
http://www.neil.copperstream.co.uk/projectslag/IMAGE_025.jpg

The new wheels that are on the car:
http://portsmouth.gumtree.com/posting_images/20/16876920__1196878666__1__1-0f415aa9f9feaa323125bbbaebea4385.__big__.jpg

Features:

Air con
Power steering
Toad Alarm and immobiliser
Colour coded bumpers and side skirts
Official colour coded BMW side repeaters
CD Changer
16” Official BMW alloy wheels with plenty of tread left
Private Plate: M19 MAJ (M register Car 1994)
Boot Spoiler
Spare back box

Reason for sale

I have finally received notification from the DVLA that I will not be allowed to drive for a year due to medical conditions
As a result I am reluctantly putting my car up for sale.

Service History

In September last year I paid for a full service 2 Inspection to be carried out on the car:

The following parts was changed:
• Oil
• Oil Filter
• Spark plugs
• Coolant
• Brake discs all around
• Brake pads
• Fuel filter
• Gear box oil

The parts alone came to £200+

The car has had all its services at the required times, however in its later years the services have been done by the owner. I do not see this as being as a problem as its better someone who owns the car to service it as they know what needs doing as they drive it every day.

For anyone who is not aware of the BMW servicing it works as follows:

*Oil Change (£30 - £35 at most garages, cheaper if you do it yourself)
*Inspection 1
*Oil Change
*Inspection 2

This means you should be fine for a long time until another cheap service is required.

About the car

I purchased in February 2007 and can honestly say it’s the most reliable car I have ever driven.

This car has the first in the 6 pot chain driven engines providing a smooth and refined drive (With The added advantage of no cam belt to snap / change).

The car past its last MOT first time, the person at the MOT station was impressed with the condition.

The price:

I am looking for £1250 ono

[Edited on 12-03-2008 by Reedy]

Insufficient Privileges to Post

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Cars Offered » BMW 320i Coupe for sale £1250 24 database queries in 0.0059092 seconds