corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Cars Offered » corsa gsi turbo L reg 51k for sale good condition,rebuilt

Insufficient Privileges to Post
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author corsa gsi turbo L reg 51k for sale good condition,rebuilt
TomSBD

User status: Offline
12th Mar 08 at 19:54   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

well my corsa is up for sale

the shell has only done 51k from new i originaly got the car at 47k so its hardly moved lol, is driven most days with no fuss and all and is a very good runner. almost all things have been replaced as being a mechanic/MOT test i can do things cheap

car will be mot'd next month and tax'd as it runs out this month

engine

C20LET block has been rebored and acid dipped the painted white, 86.5mm genuine vaux pistons fitted, new main and big end bearings, SBD uprated main bearing bolts, ARP conrod bolts, ARP stud and nut conversion, genuine vauxhall gaskets used all round, GM head with mild port n polish, all valve etc lapped in and lifters remove and cleaned, 4.5 bar fuel pressure reg, blueprint motorsport phase 3 chips, uprated walbro fuel pump, large front mounted intercooler, silicone hoses replacing most pipes, almost all components cleaned and paint, 2.5'' exhaust system not loud. uprated actuator, new water pump and cambelt kit
engine last went on the dyno last year at 204bhp AT THE WHEELS AT 12 PSI my guess is its over 280 bhp at the crank now
oil has been changed ever 2 months since built as i cost me nothing to do and i wanted to keep it clean lol

f28 6 speed box fitted painted in silver, helix motorsport uprated clutch, 2wd conversion kit, corsa gsi shafts with mk2 cav innner cv's

fk konisport coilovers, whiteline rear anit roll bar, v6 front brakes with 288mm grooved disks, new rear shoes and wheel cylinders, braided brake hoses all around with dot 5 brake fluid

standard gsi kit with depo headlights, cesaro alloys in white with good tyres allround

interior is in very good nick due to the low milage, few gauges to keep and eye on things.

pics

few bad bits,

small bit of rust on the boot, paint flaking near filler cap. these will be painted before pv so shouldnt have to worry.
odd car park ding think theres 4 but if nothing is bad, stone chips to front bumper,

will add more to it as im sure i have forgot loads and i have got time to night

price for now is 4500 ono

i know i can break the car for a lot so im not taking silly offers

dont really want to sell it

[Edited on 13-03-2008 by TomSBD]

[Edited on 14-03-2008 by TomSBD]

[Edited on 15-03-2008 by TomSBD]

Insufficient Privileges to Post

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Cars Offered » corsa gsi turbo L reg 51k for sale good condition,rebuilt 24 database queries in 0.0080690 seconds