corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Help Zone, Modification and ICE Advice » Cd Multichangers

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Cd Multichangers
Cheese Man Chris

User status: Offline
13th Mar 08 at 23:53   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

My current corsa, came with a sony cd player and cd changer. It does the job but i want to get a differnt head unit, and still be able to use the cd changer.

Will any head unit work with any cd changer, or will brands only work with the same brand.

Any light on this situation will be very helpfull, thank you.
flybikeslee

13th Mar 08 at 23:56   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

have to be changer compatible which many aren't these days due to mp3 cds, ipods etc, then only some will be able to use your existing one
Cheese Man Chris

14th Mar 08 at 00:03   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Makes sence, as you can get more songs on one Mp3 cd than on 10 normal cd's. haha. How would i find out what cd players are compatible with the cd changer? As it looks like sombody previously decided to grind this one down a hand rail! Or is it just less hastle to keep on eye out on ebay for a good condition replacment?
flybikeslee

14th Mar 08 at 00:06   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

either replace with exact same unit to be sure or go to your local halfords. you can buy adapters to convert others to fit but they cost like £50 upwards, personally, bin it off and invest in a USB stereo or ipod specific if you have one
Cheese Man Chris

14th Mar 08 at 00:14   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Haha, loud n clear. I have a Fli sawt 5, which i can put in. I just liked the idea of an old skool cd changer, made me feel special

Your right tho, its all old and crap.

Thanks for your advice sir.
flybikeslee

14th Mar 08 at 00:15   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

anytime buddy

New Poll