corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Wanted » '95 Corsa 1.6lt Air Compressor (Barina GSi)

Insufficient Privileges to Post
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author '95 Corsa 1.6lt Air Compressor (Barina GSi)
molasis

User status: Offline
26th Mar 08 at 00:14   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Hey guys,

Needing to get a hold of a air compressor for a 95 Holden Barina GSi (SB 1.6lt). I can either get you cash for just the part (and to get it to St. Austell, Cornwall where my sister is) or extra to get you to ship it direct to Brisbane, Australia.

Trying to work out how much cheaper it is to get one there than it is here.

Thanks.
luke85

26th Mar 08 at 01:45   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Not sure exactly what you mean by air compressor, do you mean the pump that is for the secondary air injection on the exhaust which runs for a minute when you first start the car?

[Edited on 26-03-2008 by luke85]
molasis

26th Mar 08 at 01:55   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Thats my bad.. the air conditioning compressor. I know jack all about cars really.. cept that my car has an x16xe in it, and that the aircon people said my aircon compressor has died. So I need all parts related to fixing that. The car is a 95 Holden Barina GSi. And even the wreckers here reckon that they need the exact numbers on the compressor to be able to find a replacement, so I'm taking it down to get them to have a look (cause its tucked up and unreadable while mounted).

thanks

[Edited on 26-03-2008 by molasis]
Ian
Site Administrator

26th Mar 08 at 02:40   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

u2u me the part number I've got a few scrappy trips planned this week I'll see what I can do.
Dean_W

26th Mar 08 at 09:18   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I've got one in my mums garage.

Insufficient Privileges to Post

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Wanted » '95 Corsa 1.6lt Air Compressor (Barina GSi) 24 database queries in 0.0074799 seconds