corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Parts Offered » Corsa C Sxi Alloys with Toyo proxes

Insufficient Privileges to Post
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Corsa C Sxi Alloys with Toyo proxes
ChazSXi

User status: Offline
1st Apr 08 at 16:32   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I have removed these from my sri, although they are sxi alloys...

All four wheel shave slight markings on them but no chunks missing or major kerbing! i have given them a quick swish and they come up loverly!

The best bit is that they come shod with 4 Toyo Proxes T1r's, with a 195/50/15 size. This means they are a little wider tyred than normal sxi alloys!

Two of the tyre have done about 400 miles the others are also v v new! they are v grippy and an awesome tyre.

Wheels come complete with all 4 vx centre caps

Would make an awesome set of winter wheels or as an upgrade from some steelies!!

all four:

wheel one

wheel two

wheel three

wheel four

im after £245 delivered(pricey, but the condition and the mint tyres make them this cost!)
ChazSXi

User status: Offline
1st Apr 08 at 23:37   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

bttt

Insufficient Privileges to Post

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Parts Offered » Corsa C Sxi Alloys with Toyo proxes 24 database queries in 0.3119559 seconds