corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Cars Offered » 1993 Corsa 1.4 Sri £250 ono

Insufficient Privileges to Post
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author 1993 Corsa 1.4 Sri £250 ono
Sunz

User status: Offline
1st Apr 08 at 17:39   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Corsa Sri, c14se engine, totally standard in black.
I got it last year but after 6 months of driving it the head gasket failed and it was left running on 2 cylinders, so it needs a head gasket replaced.
Being 8v is this would be quite cheap if a mechanic did this.
I could do the gasket myself but its on my sisters friends drive and his car just got towed away so his a little P*ssed off with the Corsa being there now so I need it gone asap.

Someone with little experience could work on these engines as there are very simple, If I could get all my tools down there I would fix it.

Car was on 107k and ran very well before the head gasket went was no knocking noises was smooth to drive and ideled @ 800rpm perfectly.

There is a ding in the drivers door and a dent also on the drivers side which could be pulled out.
Some slight rust on the front arches near the bottom nothing major.
The bonnet has a rust patch but I have a good replacment for that.

Interior is mint, no holes, burn marks, rips ect
Everything works, electric heated mirrors, electric windows and central locking on key.

No radio.

sadly there is No tax or Mot, Gasket went and has been on the drive ever since.

There is no V5 as of yet, sent this off a few months ago and still nothing back from DVLA but I do have a photocopy of the log book which has the doc number on it which is needed to sorn the car.

Im looking for £250 ono.
Only 2 prev owners and alot of paper work, manual, mots, service work ect.
Would need a lorry to take away unless you want to drive it on two cylinders which would be 674.5 cc and about 40bhp. battery is totally flat now.
Bromley, kent.

thank you.

Insufficient Privileges to Post

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Cars Offered » 1993 Corsa 1.4 Sri £250 ono 24 database queries in 0.0102341 seconds