corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Cars Offered » Fully modified corsa b

Insufficient Privileges to Post
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Fully modified corsa b
k7nos

User status: Offline
8th Apr 08 at 17:02   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

My car on ebay

The exterior of this car has been fully modified, with a fully custom smoothed body kit, with the bonnet and boot bad boyed. It has 17 inch alloy wheels and has been lowered 40 mm with shocks and springs. It has m3 style electric mirrors with built in indicators and angel eye head lights. There is multi coloured led neons under neath the car. It has been de-catted and had a wide exhaust fitted at the back. It also has V6 grooved cavilear brakes with green stuff pads. The paint is renault monaco blue and has glitter in the paint. Both the doors and boot have been de handled and de locked to leave a perfect smooth look to the car. This leaves the doors and central locking to be remote activated, also with a button under the wing mirrors to pop the doors open. The exterior alone of this car has cost me well of £6k. The car also has fully electric windows and mirrors and a sun roof.

Unfortunately due to lack of time and money the interior of the car still needs a little work. I have stripped the car of the rear seats and also of the door panels. I have got some custom built door panels, but they are not covered with material. I do have the rear bench, but not the back rest to go with it. There are two bucket seats fitted in the front, also custom chequer plating in the front aswel.

The car doesnt come with an MOT or tax as both ran out while I was working on the car and while it was getting sprayed. There is no reason to my knowledge that the car shouldnt get through an MOT I just did not want to pay for an MOT and tax just for it to run out while I tried to sell it.

For me this car looks absolutely amazing in person its just a shame I have no longer got the time to complete my project, but please do not bid on this car if you have no interest in doing a little work to the interior or know someone that could help you.

As I've said, the exterior of this car has the makings for a really good show car it would be perfect for someone who is into this type of car but has only got a small budget to get a really nice looking car.

The car would have to be picked up, and could probably do with being on a car trailer as it has no MOT or tax. I also would require cash on date of picking up the car.

I repeat please do not bid on this car if you have no interest in buying it.

Thanks

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=110241488329&ru=http%3A%2F%2Fsearch.ebay.co.uk%3A80%2Fsearch%2Fsearch.dll%3Ffrom%3DR40%26_trksid%3Dm37%26satitle%3D110241488329%26fvi%3D1

[Edited on 08-04-2008 by k7nos]

[Edited on 08-04-2008 by k7nos]

Insufficient Privileges to Post

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Cars Offered » Fully modified corsa b 24 database queries in 0.5935009 seconds