corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » New car :)

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author New car :)
DannyB
Premium Member

User status: Offline
17th Apr 08 at 16:21   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Took delivery of this today, 2000 vectra 2.5 v6 sri.The mileage is fair high at 130,000 but im only keeping it for a year and it was dirt cheap.Car is immaculate inside it just needs a hoover, few scratches on the outside but nothing you wouldnt expect.Runs like a dream(went out for a 10 minute test drive with him driving) as you know i cant drive it yet so its going getting garaged which also gives me time to change a few things will get more pics soon.

[Edited on 17-04-2008 by red_top]
Ben G

17th Apr 08 at 16:22   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

16'' cesaros will look great on it

lovely car
DannyB
Premium Member

17th Apr 08 at 16:22   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Cheers ben, have a few ideas in mind
Baskey

17th Apr 08 at 16:25   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

couple of simple changes (omega inlet etc) and they get near 200bhp

nice motor mate
DannyB
Premium Member

17th Apr 08 at 16:27   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Cheerss baskey, first things to do are to get it lowered and atm im thinking late vec gsi wheels in white and iv even been thinking about white pro-race 1.2's but nothing is definate yet.Ill post a few photoshops up later tonight.
deano87

17th Apr 08 at 16:32   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Looks in good condition - 130k though
16V_1600

17th Apr 08 at 16:33   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Looks nice mate
Jambo

17th Apr 08 at 16:33   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

White

Get some GSi wheels and front bumper and youll be laughing.
DannyB
Premium Member

17th Apr 08 at 16:36   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Yeah 130k is high, but like i said its cheap and atm im only thinking of keeping it for a year till i get 1 year ncb under my belt then get something else, car hasnt been used for months and it runs perfect.Il get a vid of it later.

And jambo, i was thinkin og gsi front bumper or maybe full kit not sure yet.Think it will look lovely though like that
DannyB
Premium Member

17th Apr 08 at 16:46   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I like the look of it on the 1.2's, il have to do a PS of it on white gsi wheels.

richc

17th Apr 08 at 16:47   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I wouldnt be shocked by 130k. My x14xe is at 114 atm and it runs just as nice as it did at 80k. Just keep nice fresh oil in there and your sound!
DannyB
Premium Member

17th Apr 08 at 16:49   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Yeah iv got the full service history here, its never failed an MOT and it runs perfect, strats first time every time, no knocking, banging, smoking, ticking etc it was a steal at 900
richc

17th Apr 08 at 17:32   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by red_top
Yeah iv got the full service history here, its never failed an MOT and it runs perfect, strats first time every time, no knocking, banging, smoking, ticking etc it was a steal at 900

banging
DannyB
Premium Member

17th Apr 08 at 17:35   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

you know what i mean.I viewed one last week and everytime he started it there was a thud fuck that.
Chris Bingham

17th Apr 08 at 18:06   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

130k is nothing on a Veccy, mine had done 126k and was still fine.

Looks good though, white wheels look perfect on it.
DannyB
Premium Member

17th Apr 08 at 18:13   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

cheers chris,parkers have them listed as 1200 in bad condition and 1700 in good condition so i got a good deal i think.Car is now at my mates all garaged up waiting for me to start doing stuff to it, love the way it drives, so smooth.
Pete_vxl

17th Apr 08 at 18:18   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

my bro had an ex police v6 and it was on 170k and ran like it was brand new. enjoy the noise, its fuckin gorgeous
lozarus

17th Apr 08 at 18:21   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

thats real nice. first things first put that exhaust on straight then listen to the sound of the bad boy v6!
DannyB
Premium Member

17th Apr 08 at 18:39   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Yeah pete the noise is gorgeous, i had my mates gsi for a while about 2 years ago and thats probably the main reason i bought one, lov the sound, the way they drive..everything really.Cheers lozarus, first thing im doing next weekend is painting the brake calipers to tidy them up abit, then get it lowered
gavin18787
Premium Member

17th Apr 08 at 19:15   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I love veccy gsi's

get some of the white speedline style alloys on it that the st ones have

Drives supercharged Tec with torque
DannyB
Premium Member

17th Apr 08 at 19:17   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Was thinking of making it look similar to an st gavin, gorgeous cars.The interior will be changed for a full gsi interior when i can find one and when i have the cash and thats about it for the interior, anything else is overkill imo, they look better simple and tidy.
Tom

17th Apr 08 at 19:21   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Looks well in white and that was a steal gsi wheels and bumper will suit it imo.
DannyB
Premium Member

17th Apr 08 at 19:23   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Agreed tom, thats why i bought it sharpish
thegsi

17th Apr 08 at 19:26   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Nice mate

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » New car :) 23 database queries in 0.0173891 seconds