corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » removing scratches

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author removing scratches
james528

User status: Offline
18th Apr 08 at 16:21   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

anyone got any ways of hiding scratches? some nice person has keyed my car an i aint got the funds to get it sprayed at the moment with changing job.
a friend of mine told me to paint the scratch out with an artist brush then go over it the next day with g3 not sure about that tho.
Ben G

18th Apr 08 at 16:30   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

meguiars scratch x

if it's deep and you're brave, wet and dry it.

chips away scratch repair company charged me 70 quid to blow in a key mark someone left me on my boot, won't even know it was there now
james528

18th Apr 08 at 16:35   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

its to deep for that scratch x if i tryed wet an dry would i need a buffer or do you recon it would be posibble to polish it back up by hand?
i may try that chips away they will prob want alot tho both sides of the car have been done.
Ben G

18th Apr 08 at 16:38   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

would take a lot of effort to polish up by hand, but it's worth a try if you're talented enough
Fro

18th Apr 08 at 16:39   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Just got rid of a few surface marks and blue paint using t-cut, but sounds like yours are too deep for that
james528

18th Apr 08 at 16:42   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

yeah to deep for t-cut i may give the wet an dry a go tomorrow worth a try what would be best to polish it back up would t-cut be up to the job?
Jez_B

18th Apr 08 at 16:45   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Is that scratch X anygood for removing scratches? and to what depth is it could for? I seem to have faint ones appearing in places
JamesMG

18th Apr 08 at 17:53   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

i wouldnt wet and dry it if i were you.. the artist brush thing is basically what you would do with a scratch repair kit.. although they usually have filler and lacquer in it to

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » removing scratches 22 database queries in 0.0087640 seconds