corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Help Zone, Modification and ICE Advice » Touching Up

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Touching Up
ianic SRi

User status: Offline
18th Apr 08 at 18:31   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

just been touching up a few old surface rust spots and i am happy with the finish. However i still think it can be better but i am pants with them mini brushes. Any one got any tips on how to make the finish alot smoother. So far i have been

1) get rid of surface rust with screw driver
2) sand lightly with glass paper
3) apply this oxidative stuff designed to stop rusting coming back

4) sand down again with glass paper
5) apply touch up paint

once dry

6) lightly sand again with glass paper and apply another coat

Any help will be greatly appreciated.

New Poll